The weather

For the first time in my life up here isn't too bad. Usually when there's extreme bad weather we are first to get it.

Just now all we have is wind and bad rain. Winds must be reaching 80mph as our bridge was closed and it only does when winds exceed that but it's nothing we haven't faced already this year.

We have lost a wheelie bin and our neighbour's cosy coupe in our garden. That we can live with. But the rain isn't flooding us and we still have a roof over our head.

I hope all you down south are okay.

It was awful here Wednesday. Tress were down everywhere, nearly blocking the road (small rural roads). I lost power and only got it back Thursday evening. My fences are down. It's the worst weather I can remember

im in south london and there having problems with the 2 local waterworks as they keep flooding. for one they have had to pump the water out into local underpass.

lots of trees have come down and a few landslides on the train tracks.

still shocking seeing the images of somerset.

Wind and rain is back here, hope everyone is safe x

It is really windy and rainy here again this afternoon too :(

Really really bad in Cornwall AGAIN :nope:. No rail line between penzance and plymouth, definitely no line to london. Military helping out in places due to flood. Lots of trees down. I'm just so sick of it.

Really really bad in Cornwall AGAIN :nope:. No rail line between penzance and plymouth, definitely no line to london. Military helping out in places due to flood. Lots of trees down. I'm just so sick of it.

Hope you're ok Dani. This weather is maddening. I really hope it lets up soon.

Jus rain snow and wind here in Scotland. Stay safe everyone x

My local station from u.s. just reported flooding in the U.K.hope everyone is ok. We had almost 18 inch of snow at the same time (rare as I am in VA)

I'm in the midlands so we aren't flooded, we've had some trees come down, trains cancelled because the wind is causing signal and power cable issues.
Mostly the wind is just really bad here with heavy rain on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->