The week for retrieval and replacement

Tweety77

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying for 10yrs. We have gone through several steps,probably not on the right order. I have had surgery for endometriosis twice in the past 7 yrs (stage 3 both times). We are currently going through an IVF cycle. I'm excited and nervous. My visit on Tuesday 11-08-11, I had 4 follicles on the leftside and 3 on the rightside. Now its just waiting to see if the medicine is disbursed evenly or if some of the follicles get more of the meds than the other. That is what happened to me 4yrs ago, I only had 1 follicle grow from the meds, such a disappointment.
My last visit was Friday 11-11-11. Doctor said I have 3 good size follicles on the leftside and 2 on the righside. I took the Ovidrel shot last night and I go in Tuesday morning for the retrieval. Im hoping that all 7 are a good size and they can all be used either for tomorrow or be frozen. Its funny we have waited so long to get this far and now everything is happening so fast. Another thing, my husband and I decided not to tell anyone because of the possible disappointment. It is very very hard not to tell my bestfriends... Please wish me luck for the remaining process and say a prayer. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->