The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Not too worry about the recipes; i can find some online, I just wondered if there was already a thread.

I have come off the diet temporarily; with Easter right now, and my husband being off work for the next week it's too hard to stick to it. But I start again after my daughters birthday (27th April)

aargh... i was meant to be good today but OH had day off and ive gone off piste again :(

Not had a bad week even with guest and it being Easter..still managed to lose a 1/2 pound..not much but happy I didn't go off track because I usually would when I don't track for a few days.

Lost 2lbs this week, that brings me back to my 50lbs loss. Still 5lbs away from my lowest though.

I just joined WW online like a few minutes ago...im going to give this a shot! I have over 70lbs to lose!

:hi: Welcome ayclobes and good luck!

Great job on your losses kwood and Tillie! :happydance:

I gained, not surprising though last week was terrible. I'm hoping to stay on track this week. It will be hard because Rhys's party is Sunday but hopefully I can do it!

I gained 1lb so now have to buckle down and start pointing again as it's DS2's christening on Sunday...

Just joined ww online. The simple start I'm struggling with cause most of the food I don't like.. Does any one have more ideas on what to do and easier. I have to take in consideration my young children too and budget.
Should I not bother with the simple start and just stick to my points.

Hi! i never bothered with simple start as i knew it wouldnt suit me at all. I went straight to propoints. You dont have to do simple start if you dont want, if ud rather point go for it!! I personally love it because you have freedom yet limitation.

Good luck! xx

Hi! i never bothered with simple start as i knew it wouldnt suit me at all. I went straight to propoints. You dont have to do simple start if you dont want, if ud rather point go for it!! I personally love it because you have freedom yet limitation.

Good luck! xx

Will I lose weight if I stick to the daily points?
Or has anyone stuck to their points and not lost any weight?

You will definitely lose weight, propoints is tried and tested. Ive lost nearly 2 stone since Jan. x

I've been slacking on my tracking latly. I really need to buckle down and do better. After putting two new pounds on, I've now last those again, but still I need to do better. Sitting at 167 again with my weigh in due on Sunday. I'm hoping to have lost another pound or so.

HI, to all the new peoples!

My first weigh will be Sunday.. So hoping I've lost something, had a day off from it today , things have been a bit stressful.

Lost 3/4 of a lb this week. Motivate me people, i kinda feel like i cant be bothered with it atm

Im thinking about switching to simple start for a few weeks, but at the same time I don't want to. I need motivation, tomorrow is my weigh in and I don't think I've lost anything.

How is everyone?

Sorry I've not been about! Rhys's birthday was on Monday, party on Sunday and things were CRAZY here!

:hi: Vickie..I'm not doing so great this week as it was my LO's birthday on Friday (our lo's birthday's are so close) and I haven't been tracking since thursday :dohh: - weigh in tomorrow so new week so fresh start.

Bad here too! Bank holiday weekend, lunch with friends, days out... Expecting a gain at WI

Good luck restarting everyone! :)

I've not been terrible this week but not great either. I did get 4 workouts in plus a lot of walking maybe that will help me tomorrow :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->