The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hey everyone!! I joined weightwatchers again last Thursday. I've tried the vlc diet (lost the same I lose at ww) and then tried doing it alone with mfp. I did really well the first two weeks but then the third week I gained 5 lbs!!!!! I'm sure it wasn't real weight though cos I looked at my calories in for the week and I definitely didn't eat an extra 3500 calories five times!!

Anyway I'm back to what I KNOW works for me! 66 lbs off proves that!!

I've only read a couple pages back. It's so nice to see familiar faces.

Vickie I'm on week 4 of c25k. It almost killed me running straight for five minutes but I was so proud of myself! I almost cried on my way home cos I was so exhilarated. I couldn't even walk up the stairs before I joined weight watchers.

Definitely here to stay this time :)

:hugs: sorry for your gain cat lover!

:hi: welcome back Embo! That's awesome to hear! I started week 2 of the C25K today :). I had to repeat week 1 but today wasn't so bad! Unfortunately I have to take next week off (bar Monday) from exercise completely because of dental surgery but will get back on after that. It will be interesting trying to run with my daughter off of school in a few weeks :wacko: today she ran with us a bit and we dropped them off at a playground while we ran back and forth on a track. Unfortunately the track goes down a hill where you can't see the playground so we literally just ran up and down the small bit so we could see both kiddos........ Hannah's almost 6 so is fairly trustworthy but Rhys is only 2 and though she can watch him she is still a child. *sigh*. I really overthink things and worry haha. Anyways we'll go to that hurdle when we get there!

Didn't lose or gain last week. *sigh*. So tired of being stuck

Sorry for your STS Vickie. Good to see you Embo!

I somehow lost 1and3/4 lbs....weird. Not sure I trust my scales anymore!

I'm struggling with c25k week 4. Got my last day today and I'm wondering whether to repeat this week until I'm more confident. Another part of me thinks I should just trust the programme and follow it properly :thumbup:
How are you getting on with it now Vickie?

Hey cat. Well done on your loss :yipee:

I lost 4.5 lbs so a total of 70.5 lbs. :happydance: I challenged myself to walk 10,000 steps a day and it's definitely harder than it sounds but is getting me off my butt more!! I'm still doing all my other exercise too :)
Af got me yesterday so I'm really struggling with carb cravings. Went to bed with a fruit salad last night. Seemed to do the trick and I didn't binge :)

How are you doing with the C25K Embo? How bad is week 4 haha

I'm actually not working out this week because of dental surgery. So I'll start running again hopefully next Monday! I'm missing it though. The dentist told me I only have to wait a week as long as there's no bleeding so fingers crossed! Anyways when I do I'll probably redo week 2 again. It's slow going but oh well I'll get there :)

Great job on your losses Embo & Cat! :)

Weekend was crazy but now I'm on a soft food diet haha. AF also arrived today which could explain some of last week. I haven't gone near the scales :blush:

Hi guys!

Vickie I hope the dental surgery went ok :hugs:

Embo I hope its all going well :flower:

Well, I have been on holiday... got back yesterday. Weighed this morning and have gained 4 1/4 lbs....go me lol!!!!!! :dohh:

Nevermind I enjoyed it and didn't worry at all about WW :pizza::icecream::wine:

Hope everyone else is doing better xx

Hope your dental surgery went ok vickie. I'm deathly afraid of dentists so I'm in awe of you!! I've had to take quite a few days off c25k because my knees have been playing up and I'm so scared of injuring myself. I'm supposed to start week 5 asap really or I'll have to start it all again :( Week 4 was hard but by the end I loved it and the feeling running 5 mins gave me :)

Cat, well done on only gaining 4.5 lbs on holiday. I know for a fact I'll gain more than that when we go on sunday. I am going to try to be as active as possible though and make good choices the majority of the time but I'll be enjoying some beers and stuff too though so that's what will pile my weight on :)

I just started c25k today. I nearly died. Lol wow. First time I've ever done anything but walk. Proud of my self. Hope I can finish it.

It was either have the surgery and keep the tooth or risk losing it :haha: so I choose to have it done. This is actually the second one I've had done. I had to have the same done on the other side last year ugh. At least I got it done while Hannah was in school, that helped with recovery immensely!

Good luck losing your gain cat! It sounds like a great holiday!

Have a good trip Em! :)

Good luck Tillie! I plan to restart week 2 tomorrow! :). As long as my gum doesn't hurt or bleed I should be good to go for the week :thumbup:

Managed my run haha though it's more walking than running at this point! Glad I restarted week 2. I was dying by the 5th run :lol:

How is everyone this week? :)

How's your knee Em?

Are you getting back on track cat? :)

Do you like the C25K Tillie? Are you running it with your kids or without? I'm dreading Hannah getting out of school, not sure how I'll be able to run with her!

Doing pretty good here. We ran Monday and Tuesday and took today as a rest day. Plan to run tomorrow and Friday. Food has been good but I'm terrible at tracking :dohh: actually should go do that now!

I run with my sil but she's a teacher so this week has been a write off. But as of tomorrow we will be at the cottage for 2 months so will really be doing it then. We will have the kids with us. Caleb will run along side us and Alexie will be in a running stroller.

Rhys is in a running stroller to but it seemed useless to pay hundreds more for Hannah to be able to sit for just two months haha. We've tried taking her with us but she gets tired. I guess it will work out in the end :).

Two months at the cottage sounds amazing!

Just googled c25k. U guys are crazy loool ;) i hate exercise. Im very impressed, i couldnt do it

hiya just wondering if any of you lovely ladies can help me. I did WW years ago, and lost 2st, but then gave SW a try, but now thinking about giving WW another try - just seen that there is a new plan. Could anyone tell me what this is like compared too the PP plan? Thanks

Hi hun. You can still do points if you prefer, i do. The other plan is filling and healthy whereb there is a list of foods and you can eat as much ofvthem as you lije, but u do have to be careful with portion control. Let us know if u need any other info.

Btw they suggest u start with simple start but i never did, i went straight to points x

I did points before, first few month's were fine..but then I started too be constantly hungry thats why i left and joined slimming world :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->