The 'What are you doing?' Thread

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
A bit like the What's for dinner thread but what your plans are for today..

:) I'll start.

I plan to have a lazy day at home with the girls... I've been out all weekend and I need to catch up on some chillaxing.

Reading stuff about Moonwalk online, kids are fighting in the lounge and I keep looking at the time :( lol

Need to do a walk today- only a 5miler though its pissing down!

I hate it when it's raining! We're a definate outdoorsy family but it's so hard when it's wet and windy! I get cabin fever!! So we might go for a short walk but we've already done some painting this morning, we were gonna go swimming but it's half term so prob busy :(. We're going to make some choc crispy cakes this afternoon x

It's raining here too and it is cold :( booooo. I'm hoping the twins are gonna go for a sleep at 12 after their lunch so I can tidy up and then watch some tv alone without the constant arguing in my ear lol

Nothing!! I've had a whole week of LO waking in the night and yesterday had to cook a 3 course roast for 9... Really knackered today so I'm doing zero. May make my hubby take me for lunch before he goes football tonight!

Rainy days suck especially as its bank holiday so anything indoors will be shut or heaving busy.

My kids are driving me insane!!!

It's always the way though. When everyone is back at work and kids are at school it will be hot and sunny!

Yeah I hate bank hols's.... but that only because I'm a SAHM which means we can do what we want at anytime!!

If I worked it'd prob be a different story!

Typical isnt it. Was gorgeous when they were at school the previous week! I dont mind rain if we can keep busy but no point attempting to take M anywhere thats busy! x

It is hard to keep them entertained in this weather. I was going to take them to a soft play but I bet thats gonna be crazy busy!! They still have another 9 days off as they aren't back at nursery until 18th April!!

We're staying in today too, had planned to go to a point-to-point meeting but it's too wet for LO. Once she goes for a sleep I'm going to do some batch-cooking and freezing for when I'm back at work this week.
Will have to take the dog out later though.

Well i'm having a lazy morning trying to get the washing dried on the radiators and because I don't feel great today.

Then this afternoon I have to go and clean out my horsebox as we were out at a competition until late yesterday and so I didn't do it last night.

I had a driving lesson this morning but going to be stuck in today - its cold wet and windy outside.

So far we have had musical chairs, hide and seek and colouring. A break for lunch - then it will be picking up all the food off the floor!!!

Might all sit down together and watch a film while trying to demolish the chocolate mountain!

Nothing much really. It's raining and cold so we just went to the supermarket then came home and had some dinner. Just going to have a chillin out afternoon. LO's watching cartoons for now but I think I think we'll read some books or do some drawing.

Nothing much. Bathed the kids & they are in clean pjs watching peter pan. I am just pottering around and cooking dinner and OH is hard at work outside moving a drain over so he can fit french doors in our kitchen :D everywhere is a mess :wacko: but not doing anything until he's finished

Girls have had a nap and are now watching Ants. It is boring though :haha:

We have been in town doing a bit of retail therapy and seeing the Titanic display at our City Hall. Now we are relaxing watching Flushed Away. The rest of the day involves lots of tv, baths and a few drinkies for mummy and daddy :)

We have been in town doing a bit of retail therapy and seeing the Titanic display at our City Hall. Now we are relaxing watching Flushed Away. The rest of the day involves lots of tv, baths and a few drinkies for mummy and daddy :)

The kids dad is in Belfast building that display - think he has to go back Friday to take it all down again.

Me and my daughter have just made mince pies - very traditional for easter weekend!!

Had a lazy day today really, did try and go for some fresh air but we got a tad wet :haha:
im just listening to alkaline trio now waiting for dinner to cook, then we're going to eat and watch I love you, man :)

I've not done much today. I am about to read my book in bed and then go to sleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->