The 'What are you doing?' Thread

Today, not a great deal went to asda, cleaned, played with kids... cleaned some more... lol

Spent the day with friends and their babies chilling and having fun. Had a yummy dinner which Millicent ate all of it :) Fun in the bath then bed..now randomly browsing the net but off to read soon :)
xxx

At this moment in time whave just had breakfast and LO is just stomping around in my uggs, our plans are to go swimming today, should be fun

Girls and I have just had breakfast and I am now on here :haha: Got a friend coming over today, she's being induced on Monday at 37 weeks as she has a cholotasis (sp)

We are just out of bed and I am having my coffee while I have a nosy on here and FB. Today I am doing a bit of retail therapy, I need a top for tomorrow night as I am taking OH out on the town for his birthday :)

At this moment in time I'm sitting on the sofa Zack is fast asleep on me and Tyler is playin his ds.

Trying to decide if I should go out or stay in today ...

At the moment I'm chilling after lunch, LO is napping, my friend is due later with her 3 LO's so enjoying the calm before the storm !! :haha:

Just finished in straightening my hair after having a shower. Going shopping in a bit,Tyler is sleeping in the inlaws tonight

I have a sore tummy and Jacob's lying in bed looking grumpy... so not a lot happening today! lol
DFs said he'll come home to take over from me so I can lie down.

Relaxing on here after eating 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of toast and a creme egg! Yummmy haha.
Probably go to mum and dad's later with OH and chill out there, nothing planned at all though!

Just bathed the boys with oh,and now I'm sitting down waiting for them to pick a book for us to read

I've been ill all weekend and haven't moved out my house this whole weekend, girls were with their dad and now I am on here.
I've watched Monte Carlo, Something Borrowed, Water for Elephants and some other films.. Blooming heck I cant wait to get out.

Cooking a scrummy roast after a lovely weekend. Went for a walk in the sunshine earlier. Boy do i love Cornwall :)

Managed to get out the house today but been in a lot of pain with this SPD :(
I went with mum and OH as he's off today and we had a look around matalan and bought some pyjamas and bits and bobs I'll need for my hospital bag and then we had a McDonalds for lunch! :) yummyyy, I'm soo sore now and just relaxing in front of the tv, probably have an early night.

Took LO to toddler group then nipped to Asda to buy my mum some flowers for her birthday tomorrow. Just put LO to bed now it's time to chill out and watch whatever rubbish is on tv!

Ive been at work all day today and got home about 7.00. My mom had done us chicken roast dinners so have just come home and put Megan in bed and am now warming up the tea. I am also watching Eastenders and surfing the internet - multitasking me lol!!! Xx

Went to a toddler group then tided then went to post office then made dinner put girls to bed cleaned kitchen mopped all floors and about to have a shower :thumbup:

Tomorrow friends coming round with their lo's and more tidying :wacko:

OH has gone back to college today and I've just been at home. Mum popped over which was nice and she's been a great help. Just been relaxing really and got some house work done. OH will be home in a couple of hours and then 2 friends of mine are coming round this evening which will be nice to catch up and they'll have tea here and then it'll bed for us I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->