The 'What are you doing?' Thread

Had a home day, and make a peanut butter an chocolate cheesecake!!

Me and Fin stayed in today too. He's only just gone to sleep so I'm gonna make myself some toast n a cuppa if I can put him down without him waking up. Oh finishes work at 10 so will just watch tv til then or get my lappy out.

We're going to Whacky Warehouse this morning with my mate and her son. Girls love it there and its nice to just to sit down and let them get on with playing!

Also waiting on a parcel from Apple Store :)

Today we are going to the Ulster Folk and Transport museum in Cultra :)

Boring day here - cleaning, packing and have some forms to fill in. Busy busy xx

Today my mom is having my lo for the day as she is off work. So me and oh who is also off work, are going to chiqutos for lunch and then the cinema to see The Hunger Games, im excited!!!!

Relaxing most probably. Got some pain yet again (seem to have it every day) stupid SPD or whatever it is.
OH was off last week and is still off this week too and I always feel bad not doing much when he has the time off but he's been so great looking after me and I do feel we ought to save due to little man due in 5 weeks! :D

Happy Birthday MF!! Today is going to be boring yet again :( i hate cold weather, OH is in bed until 1/2, working nights again so will only be going out to get some food and back in before he goes out to work again.. xx

the weathers ok here, no huge plans just me and kids lol. Might see if my mum can have them for an hour so I can pop to pub for lunch but thats it really. Going out on friday though xx

Been to town this morning to get weighed and to do some food shopping, now I am home to gut the house and bleach the floors and hoover and dust before the 2 bigger kids get back at 3pm..........best get off here really n start lol

Had a brew with friend this morning then we went to shop, had lunch in cafe. Millie went down for nap, chilling now, she should be up soon and hubby will be home from work in next 30 mins. Look at the parcels I have :happydance: then walk down town to post office then call in at other friends for her to translate a german letter for me :haha: x

Nothing exciting at all today. I hung some washing out earlier, Jacob had a rare nap and now i'm cooking him pizza for dinner. When hes in bed i'll probably have a beer and get mine and DFs dinner on.

I'm writing an essay which is driving me insane. I just wrote 900 words in an hour and have lost all motivation to write the remaining 1100.

im encouraging my chunk to roll over. shes trying so hard but keeps going round in circles lol. while listening to her talking to her rabbit

Well we went to Whacky Warehouse and then had lunch and then came back to mine.. :) had a lovely day but boy am I knackered now...

Sorting out the house some more ( just moved)
Popping to shops to get mop and bucket and bin bags :thumbup:
Going to friends house tonight for her baby shower xxx

I worked 9-5 today then came home and made tea for me and OH.

Now watching TV and chilling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->