The Winter WTT Club: Anyone Planning to TTC in Nov/Dec This Year?

I've had a lovely day thanks. :) I took a couple of hours out of work this afternoon to have hot chocolate in the park with a friend and look for conkers. It was very autumnal, and cheered me right up. Sadly, since then, I've been working - I'm still at my desk now, and it's 9.50pm!

How was your day? xx

Hoping to start around December too.

Can I join the winter club? Looks like it will be very early November it looks like for me - :)

I've had a lovely day thanks. :) I took a couple of hours out of work this afternoon to have hot chocolate in the park with a friend and look for conkers. It was very autumnal, and cheered me right up. Sadly, since then, I've been working - I'm still at my desk now, and it's 9.50pm!

How was your day? xx

Thats good that you could take a few out work! Wich i could do that! Still working at 9.50pm!! you must be mad!!! lol

Yeah my day was ok i guess, same as usual, nothing over exciting really!!!!

xx

Mr. Bucket and I had a chat at the weekend, and have put a date on starting to TTC. Hurrah! It will be the ovulation after next, which makes it...er...let's see...about 26th November. I'm so excited, but I'm trying to keep it on the low down, because Mr. Bucket definitely thinks I've gone strange in the head. :)

Yay! November for me! xx

Can I join the winter club? Looks like it will be very early November it looks like for me - :)

Mid-december for me!!!:happydance:

Welcome ladies! Looks like Christmas is going to be a busy time, in more ways than one. ;) What's the plan? Careful chart tracking etc. or just seeing how it goes at first? Any preferences for a particular gender, or just happy with something baby-shaped? xx

I'm hoping we can start trying around the end of December, but I'm not sure where my cycles are yet and if they're going to go back to normal quickly after the mirena was removed last week.

I'm thinking we'll probably to NTNP from December, to ease OH into it (although I'll also be secretly counting days and jumping him lots between CD 10 and CD 20...) if nothing happens for three or four months after that, then I may consider charting - but would prefer to avoid if possible.

We're both taking vits now, and OH is seeming more and more positive and excited with every day that passes. Still, December depends on a few other things panning out nicely, so it isn't certain yet.

I am going to be TTC either starting either Oct or Nov. I hope I am welcome here :)

Im planning on ttc in December, just having a short stay here in WTT

Ya know, I though I'd be TTC in late November but turns out I'll be ovulating in the 1st week of November. My last period will be Oct. 15. :happydance: Not much longer!

What's the plan? Careful chart tracking etc. or just seeing how it goes at first? Any preferences for a particular gender, or just happy with something baby-shaped? xx

Well I have never charted. I got pregnant both times without charting. This go around though we ARE charting temps and OPK's. We are hoping to have a boy but will be happy with a healthy baby that gets to come home with us that we can love and raise together! :)

Yay! November for me! xx

Mid-december for me!!!:happydance:

Welcome ladies! Looks like Christmas is going to be a busy time, in more ways than one. ;) What's the plan? Careful chart tracking etc. or just seeing how it goes at first? Any preferences for a particular gender, or just happy with something baby-shaped? xx

Hoping to just have some fun and see what happens, don't want to get into charting and temping etc not sure I want to get that stressed!

Hello everyone.

I am hoping to start around this time. Would be great to be pregnant by Christmas :)

Hey, I'm a Winter Tryer too. Was always going to be December, but looks like cycles might make it the end of November... We'll have just just wait and see.

Although, going back to a point a couple of pages ago, it's OH's birthday at the end of November. Not really related to us trying, just so happened that way, but it's not always Mummy's birthdays, it could be Daddy's too:winkwink: :thumbup:

Can I join too??, Im 29 and living/working in Blackpool (again the last of my group to settle down), we are going to ttc in November/December i am so excited and really cant wait!!!!

Hey girls. Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been soooooo busy with the imminent launch of my online shop that I've hardly had time for anything else. Soft launch is next week, and proper launch in about a month. It's been a flurry of PR companies, sourcing new stock and other assorted boringness.

The lovely, lovely husband has decided that November is the month for us, so I endured - hopefully - my last (horrific) period last week. This one put me in A&E (that's the emergency room, if you're from the US). I passed out in my bathroom from the pain and woke up unable to move and covered in my own vomit. Sorry, that's probably way too much information. :S Anyway, suffice to say that I won't be sorry when my periods stop for a while. Next ovulation is in just under two weeks-ish, so I guess I'll be heading over to TTC around then! Good times.

Ive been *such* a good girl for the last three months that I allowed myself a little drinky on Saturday night, and the hubby and I went dancing to an 80s night, where it seems we were the only people old enough to remember it the first time around! Giving up drinking makes you a cheap date, that's for sure - two glasses of wine and I was a goner! :)

So what have I missed? xxx

Hello everyone.

I am hoping to start around this time. Would be great to be pregnant by Christmas :)

Hey, I'm a Winter Tryer too. Was always going to be December, but looks like cycles might make it the end of November... We'll have just just wait and see.

Although, going back to a point a couple of pages ago, it's OH's birthday at the end of November. Not really related to us trying, just so happened that way, but it's not always Mummy's birthdays, it could be Daddy's too:winkwink: :thumbup:

Can I join too??, Im 29 and living/working in Blackpool (again the last of my group to settle down), we are going to ttc in November/December i am so excited and really cant wait!!!!

Welcome! That's basically why our trying is going to start a little earlier than anticipated, Dimbo; my cycle means that it'll probably be the end of October rather than mid-November as expected.

Morgan, that's just what I'm hoping for too. It would be a jolly nice Christmas present, but I've promised myself I won't get my hopes up too much (yeah, who am I kidding?!). :)

Hi Asteri! I've never been to Blackpool, but I keep meaning to go. I'm guessing it's probably not dissimilar to Brighton: most seaside resorts are fun places to live. I'm really looking forward to bringing up kids in a place with so much to do!

We are going to start trying in Nov so would be lovely but to be pg by Xmas!!!

Lots of baby dust to all of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->