The Winter WTT Club: Anyone Planning to TTC in Nov/Dec This Year?

hi hope you dont mind me joining in. we are hoping to start trying around christmas time me and dh cant wait but want to clear a few finances first.
were not gonna start charting just let it happen naturally as long as it dosent take to long then i might start getting impatient.
good luck to you all hope to see some bfp's soon
xx

hey id like to join too :) im new to this forum used to go on another one when i was TTC my first child she's now 2 and im having my coil removed thursday this week, will need to wait for my cycle to settle a bit but will be trying as soon as the after effects of the coil go away! im so excited, we're moving to a 3 bed house at around the same time so will have a nursery to decorate hopefully. Only things is its kinda a race against time cos if we dont conceive my June next year we're gona wait til after the wedding in may 2012.... may sound silly but i wana have time to lose the baby weight beefore getting married n worked out the timings etc

Hello ladies, i'm WTT in dec, AF is due the first week so i am hopeful of a BFP just before xmas or new year, how nice would that be!

emznjonah, its not silly at all, my first pregnancy was planned so the timing worked out well for us, as will my next one. People keep asking me why we are waiting and for some people, they can't understand why we don't just get on with it, but it makes sense to us! i like to have a plan at all time, lol.

Hey, I'd love to join. After many long conversations, we've decided to start to try in Nov/Dec. My birthday is Nov 27th, so there really is something to that thought.

Hello! Hope you don't mind me joining in too :flower:

Me and OH are kind of NTNP as he was quite nervous and I think needed a month or so to get used to it! Typical guy, doesn't want to think about it, just deal with it when it happens. Now I think he is actually starting to get a bit excited and he actually reminded me the other day to take my folic acid tablet lol!!

We are definitely not charting or anything either (although I have a little app on my iphone that tells me the good times of the month!!). I am hoping to conceive in November / December though so that I can have a summer baby.

Thing is, ever since we officially decided and I came off the pill, I went from being deparate for a baby to being sh*t scared and worried that I'm completely out of my depth and this is the completely the wrong time and I'm not gonna have a clue how to look after a baby!!!! Does anybody else ever feel like that?? :shrug:
x

Hey girlies (woohoo it's half term so I have time to post!),
Looks like I'm trying around Christmas if my cycles stay roughly where they are. All I know is I have to try after a period starting November 28th to get an early September baby. Weirdest thing is I could get my BFP (Or should that be WILL?) on my 28th Birthday on the 18th of Jan :happydance:

Hi Ladies! Good to see more and more new people :) It's going to be a very exciting winter for us all!

I thought that I would let you know that, sad as I am to leave our little Winter WTT club, I'm heading off to TTC today. I'm just about to have my fertile days now (as far as I'm aware - not charting etc., just listening to my body), so I guess we've technically begun trying! Exciting stuff.

Hopefully one of you lovely, enterprising ladies will take over keeping an eye on this thread for me, and I wish you all lots and lots of luck. Come and find me over on TTC as soon as you start.

Lots and pots of love xxxxx

Ohh Bucket lots of luck!!!

I will be heading over to TTC soon!! Got my AF on Sunday so its almost time!! Whoop whoop!!

Me 2...got AF on friday....so not long for me either! So excited!!

Yeah it would be my first. So excited but a little scared too!!!

Yeah same here......im more excited than nervous!! Just cant wait! Wish AF would hurry up and go!!!!!

Just thought I'd ask how we are all doing, I know Bucket is over in TTC and a couple of you will be joining her REALLY soon. I worked out we should start trying in 7 weeks! Been waiting a year so this is the final countdown. I'm off to the Drs on Friday to discuss whether he wants blood for rubella check and my janky hip - I will cry if my hip pain goes against us TTC. Then going for a smear on Sat (believe it or not my Drs have one nurse that does it and she's booked up so gotta go family planning clinic). Already tracking my cycles apart from not taking BBT and both of us have been taking preconception pills. Just wondered how everyone else is preparing and how they feelnow it really is just round the corner!?!?

I've 5 days worth of pills left, I'm giving myself 1 cycle break then we're TTC as of Dec.

Scared but excited all at the same time

Woohoo Rhiana thats so exciting!! Lots of luck to you hon.

I'm half way through AF. Baby sitting my nephew today so making me very very broody-even more than I was.:baby:

Got an appt at docs on monday to have a check up before I TTC. :thumbup:

Woohoo Rhiana thats so exciting!! Lots of luck to you hon.

I'm half way through AF. Baby sitting my nephew today so making me very very broody-even more than I was.:baby:

Got an appt at docs on monday to have a check up before I TTC. :thumbup:

Thanks, I still can't quite believe it's happening.

Good luck to you too hun xx

Hey, I'd like to join! Even though there's only a short wait here. Also, to those who have already stopped hormonal BC, how did your OH react? I think mine is suspicious that I might TTC ahead of schedule. He normally goes with the flow, but he had a million questions for my reason for doing that. Anyway, any input is welcome.

Thought I'd stop in and join this thread. :) The husband and I will be bunny hopping upstairs come November 1st, so this works out perfectly for me. <3

How're you ladies doing? Alright? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->