The Wise Woman and Me

calm

Reaction score
Hello, I am calm, and as I said in my introduction, I am dying to WTC.

As I said, The Wise Woman says: wait to you can TTC, focus on what you have to do to be able to conceive (carry on with what I have to do to get rid of my anxiety which is the reason why I am waiting to conceive), stop obsessing as this is even worse etc

BUT, I find it very hard not to dream about having a baby, not to decorate the spare room in my spare time, not to read about TTC...

But because I know you know how I feel , it is so good to be able to say, I wannttttttttttttttt tooooooooooooooooooo be able to ttc pleaseeeeeeeeeee

I am sorry, I got the abbreviation mixed up, it is WTT

Another mistake... I don't decorate the spare room in my spare time, I decorate it in my mind (make it into a nursery) This is my favorite daydream.

Ive been very sneaky with my spare room! It needed decorating anyway- so i decided we would have 3 pale neutrally/yellowy walls, with one feature wall of leafy patterned wallpaper. At the moment it is a book room, and it looks nice n girly n posh, but...... stick up a few animal stickers, n u have a jungle themed nursery! lol! I have resisted buying any bedding tho!

Ive been very sneaky with my spare room! It needed decorating anyway- so i decided we would have 3 pale neutrally/yellowy walls, with one feature wall of leafy patterned wallpaper. At the moment it is a book room, and it looks nice n girly n posh, but...... stick up a few animal stickers, n u have a jungle themed nursery! lol! I have resisted buying any bedding tho!

Uf, My spare room is dedicated to meditation and people staying over. There is nothing in there that would make you think of a nursery, it is lilac at the moment I will certainly paint when the times comes. By the way, do you think pregnant women can paint? (Sounds stupid but I am thinking of the stong smells)

yea i'm having counselling at the moment x

Well you are very young so plenty of time to TTC (even though I understand the urge is there to have your baby now), good luck and keep positive, I am sure you will be better soon, we can do it :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

By the way, do you think pregnant women can paint? (Sounds stupid but I am thinking of the stong smells)

I really dont know- i didnt think of that! Im sure some more knowledgable ppl will be along to answer tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->