The World Cup

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Anyone excited, I am not really a football fan but I love the World Cup

I love the World Cup, only because it always seems to be a lovely hot summer when it's on! :haha:

I've just listened to England's World Cup song, worst football song ever

Song is rubbish, but I am really looking forward to the World Cup and taking the piss out of all the Australians who think they have a decent football team

I'm in Australia btw, I don't just randomly dislike Aussies.

Well I usually hate all things football, don't give two hoots. But I like national sports and when the country comes together in a tizz, hubby hates football. But as it's in Brazil aren't the matches going to be on at really rubbish times for the UK?

Oh yes, not much of a football fan either but love it, I still remember how hot it was in 2010 during the World Cup :)

So do I babyjan, I had just had Rhys and the weather was stunning

I'm a complete Grinch when it comes to football (and all other things sporty).... I couldn't care less :haha:

Well I usually hate all things football, don't give two hoots. But I like national sports and when the country comes together in a tizz, hubby hates football. But as it's in Brazil aren't the matches going to be on at really rubbish times for the UK?

No it means it will be great timing, afternoon matches in Brazil will be starting just as the work day finishes in the UK. I think some matches will be starting at 11-12 in the night but most are at 5 or 7 pm uk time.
I hate football but my oh LOVES it.

Not hugely keen on it but people where I am go mental for it. I feel forced to support Germany xD I even put flags on my car haha but that's as far as it goes xD

No it means it will be great timing, afternoon matches in Brazil will be starting just as the work day finishes in the UK. I think some matches will be starting at 11-12 in the night but most are at 5 or 7 pm uk time.
I hate football but my oh LOVES it.

Ah ok that's cool then, not that we will be watching it but will be lovely if the weather is like this for people to go to a pub garden!

I'm not too into the World Cup but will probably be watching the matches as my husband will have them on. I'm not bothered if we win or lose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->