The world of the unknown!

ldj

Reaction score
I had my miscarriage on 6th July 2010 and was just so shocked, I think in some ways I still am! I had a good first pregnancy and have a wonderful little girl so thought this time round it would be the same and smooth sailing. How wrong I was!

The question of why will never be answered and I am one of the statistics. The only person in my immediate family that understand what I'm going through is my grandmother who at a grand old age of 90 refers to my lost baby as a fetus! In her day it was all very different and I think she has lost some of her compassion!

I started my first AF since the miscarriage on Saturday 31st July and is was very light not like my "normal" AF. This has since trailed off and only had a little bit of fresh blood. Now I'm thinking was this AF (had period pains etc)!? I want to start trying again and am going to try ovulation sticks and was thinking I should start them on Sunday 8th August.

Also to top things off two of my close friends have told me they are pregnant and one of them told me 4 days after my miscarriage. I feel jealous and envious, which I know I shouldn't but it's hard to feel any different when you've been through this.

I know next time I'm pregnant (fingers crossed!) I'm going to be a nervous wreck, I was bad enough before this happened!

Anyway enough of my ranting and loonnnnnng story! Any advice would be great!

Good luck to all you out there! :hugs:

all of what your feeling is completely normal hun try the opk as you have nothing to lose and will give you idea of things did your doctor give you green light to TTC often they advise 3-6months before TTC to give your body a rest, getting pregnant quickly might increase your risks of miscarriage, also try to take baby aspirin which might help....

so sorry this happen to you huge hugs :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Since you have had a baby, I would bet that you unfortunately just unlucky. Hopefully, your next pregnancy will be sticky! :)

I would definitely check w/ your doctor to see how long they would want you to wait until ttc again. I had one OB tell me 1 cycle, and another tell me 3 cycles. I think you have to listen to your own doctor and decide what is best for you.

Good luck and I hope to hear of a bfp soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->