The worlds gone mad...

S

sparkswillfly

https://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article5002721.ece

I dont get it.....:shrug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats so sad its funny, i mean come on, its a computer game.

Ive been known to set a house on fire on sims, but i never got done for arson, lolol.

She is being arrested for the computer tampering. Haha no wrath like a virtual woman scorned.

I really dont understand the whole virtual world thing.. it goes straight over my head. Especially when theres money involved how is it real money? so confusing.

not real money.. i think it's just their time and effort and when they play, and sell, trade, etc with their characters, they gain money and different things... so for someone to steal it, it probably shatters a gamer's world. just because they do spend so much time on it!!

i know people ADDICTED to WoW... not my kind of thing, but they are very into it..

it's like... if you spent hours and hours decorating your house for christmas or hallowe'en, had it looking brilliant, and some brat came and tore stuff down and ruined it.. it'd make you angry! the time wasted.

that type of thing. they sit there for hours...lol. kind of like a lot of us on here! LOL.

I killed Chad many times on sims when he makes me mad, Should I lawyer up early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->