The worst adverts on tv

samzi

mummy to issy,alice&luke
Reaction score
I see poo at paul's is back:grr::nope:

haha i like that one

the one i dont like is the sainsburys one about the sausages and apples, where she asks that girl to come up and help her, then says ''is that alright mum?'' :gun: shes not your mum!! :grr:

x

I hate the patronising Nat West ones where the financial advisors tell the customers how to save money. Since it was the banks who created this recession in the first place, I think its a bit rich of them to start telling us how to save money.
I also hate the poo at Paul's one, that kid is sooooo irritating!

I hate the poo at paul's one too! also the sensodyne ones with the stupid camera angles!! i know they are trying to make it look all "fly on the wall" like it's not an advert but a real person's opinion, but seriously, surely they could hold the camera straight???

The Fairy dishwasher tablets one...
'unforunately you can't put your scooter innnnn'

the envirofone one!! with wer the guy with the big red Mohawk holds up his phone and goes "sooo last year" in the campest voice I've ever heard! i love the lynx one with the guy with 2 fish under his armpits though!

The Hugo Boss one with Sienna Miller.
I have nothing against her, but the advert is stupid, she just dances around and pulls faces for 2 minutes and thats it!

Also any that are dubbed over in English when you can plainly see it is a forgein advert.

I hate sanitary towel ads - none in particular just in general. Maybe it's because i'm still ttc or maybe it's because us women know we need them and don't need to be reminded of it at teatime...

The poo at paul's ad is crap ... :rofl: ... pun not intended

i also hate the envirophone one! lol because of the same guy and the guy that shouts "wonga" lol

and friggin cillit bang! pmsl "hi im barry scott"

xx

I hate that lynx one with the fish, i think it's disgusting!

I also hate the "we buy any car" one where they literally repeat those words for like 2 minutes. ARGH! xx

The Fairy dishwasher tablets one...
'unforunately you can't put your scooter innnnn'

yep and the poo at pauls! Hate it too!

My most hated is the the maxfactor/nice and easy/olay makeover break thingy. Does my nut in

I hate the woman in the laser vision correction advert who says 'I just keep banging on about it' and 'why didnt anyone tell me this before' something about her winds me up sooooo much x

I hate the Lynx ad too it's revolting. Raw fish itself turns my stomach though lol

what REALLY bugs me at the minute is all the ads aimed at people suffering in the credit crunch - We'll buy your gold/your car/your old phone. and I've never seen so many ads for Littlewoods either both on tv and in mags - trying to get ppl in more debt hmmm???

FFS times are hard for so many ppl and they'll see this as a way out - send off all their treasured gold or old mobile phone and get what a tenner??

Sorry - just winds me up so much

Worst one i have seen. is a double glazing ad...

"ya buy one, you get one free" i said ya buy one you get one free "

looks very cheap

another one i hate.. is the mascara ads... where its meant to make your lashes longer!! YEH RIGHT... more like they are wearing fake ones

i hate that one where it says break the mould, for that hair gel....yet all the people who have broke the mould look the same haha, i always say to paul yeh right, make a new mould!!!

x

I hate the moonpig cards one. I just can't stand the tune!

I hate the aviva.norwich union one about how they spend our money responasbliy but they have paid the biggest celebs in the world to tell us it!! Ohh very responsable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->