ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

i just thought it would be
nice not to feel so lonely
and i know for a fact
there's LOADS of us on here!!!

:happydance::happydance:

xxxx​

I'm 19, is this young enough? I don't know if I'm technically considered a teen (I don't feel like it).

DW marian i'm 20 so def not a teen. just think of it as young mummys!!!

LOL I'm such an idiot, I thought this was gonna be about the soap opera... :rofl:

You probably don't even have it there though...

Hi :) I'm 19.. lol

im 17 so young enoth lol ... i just want my baby out now :cry: its taking to long..

How are all you ladys doing?

i'm 18! can i come join in?

I thought it was about the soap too :rofl:

Hope he comes soon for you lesleyann.. I was in labour at 38w4d :tease:
Personally I'm having a lazy day... I think Elyse is sleeping.. she's at least laying down being quiet if not...

i dont think we have it over here??
:rofl:

i cant stand soaps!!
:blush:

and im 19 too

:happydance:

HEY GIRLIES!!

XX​

I initially thought it was about the soap too. I grew up in the US and my grandmother watched that damn show all the time!!

Hello i am seventeen and my baby IS coming on the 19th May as im having a section i am absoloutly pooing my pants :rofl: but hello girlies nice to see us all together the teen section always seemed to die pretty quickly hopefully we will do better here =]

HOPEFULLY!!!

think i should have called
the group something else
is the soap that shit??!?!

xx​

I have never heard of the soap personally but people keep getting confuzzled LOOL how is your LO honey? i remember you floading us with beautiful pictures of her LOOL, don't blame you though she is a lil stunner :cloud9: x

Yeah the teen section is pretty dead.. I find it is usually the same posts over and over again.. like "am I pregnant" and not much else.. people who are staying on the site usually tend to explore other areas of it and talk about their pregnancy in the different trimester areas :)

Good luck with your upcoming cesarean Applebubba!!

BTW this guy on Y&R, the soap, is smokin':

https://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/10/03/amd_young-restless.jpg

Yeah the teen section is pretty dead.. I find it is usually the same posts over and over again.. like "am I pregnant" and not much else.. people who are staying on the site usually tend to explore other areas of it and talk about their pregnancy in the different trimester areas :)
Good luck with your upcoming cesarean Applebubba!!

Yes i find it very hard to post in the teen section as i find most of the posts are pregnancy scares ect, i spend most of my time in third trimester or in general chats so i am glad we now have somewhere to come :)
Tasha you had a section as i read in your journals and things, im sorry it was a bit of an awful one, im just really really scared!! :-( Thankyou for the well wishes.

I HAVE HUNDREDS OF PICS OF HER!!!

sorry!! :blush:

and she's sleeping through the night!!

she's lovely bless her
but she's such a little monkey!!

and good luck for the section!!
you having a boy or girl?!?

:hugs:
xx​

I HAVE HUNDREDS OF PICS OF HER!!!
sorry!! :blush:
and she's sleeping through the night!!
she's lovely bless her
but she's such a little monkey!!
and good luck for the section!!
you having a boy or girl?!?
:hugs:
xx​

Hehe bless her! great news that she is sleeping through the night :) I am having a baby boy, well at least he better be otherwise he will be a very unhappy girl in blue!! LOOL i keep reading my countdown and shitting myself!!! its all so real now.

Have you got a name picked or is it narrowed down to a couple choices??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->