The young and restless =]

i gave birth at 38+6!!!!

lol

scarey stuff!!

and i think he's quite yummy!!

xx​

Have you got a name picked or is it narrowed down to a couple choices??
Yeah i have a name picked :) we chose Tyler Jay, as it was the only one name that matched on our lists that we both liked LOOL :happydance:

^ lol.. what's your type then! Not to be rude just making conversation LOL. In "real life" I like guys with dark hair, dark eyes, chest hair & facial hair, tradesmen (plumbers/construction workers/etc.) :blush:...

^ lol.. what's your type then! Not to be rude just making conversation LOL. In "real life" I like guys with dark hair, dark eyes, chest hair & facial hair, tradesmen (plumbers/construction workers/etc.) :blush:...

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

xx​

My OH is such a stud in my eyes LOL. :blush: he's my ideal man.. hairy and dark eyes and frig eyelashes I would kill to have, thick, long & curly :cry:... he tans soo well and wears work boots, and works at a plumbing company.. aghhhhh I just loooove that man!!! :cloud9:

my oh ...

dark hair dark eyes
loads of hair on his body
proper stubble
works in a warehouse
always comes home dirty!!
and glasses :cloud9:
which i also love!!

ive seen your oh tasha!!
and i must say he's not bad!!

:blush:
:rofl:

xx​

I don't know if I have one specific "type," but I seem to have more "types" that I don't like. Your ideal man sounds like the opposite of what I like (but as I said, to each her own). You're not being rude at all, I hope I'm not coming off that way!

My type:
https://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7121/joydiv27my8.jpg
Pale, brooding, boyish...perfect!

Hiii girls can i join ya?! Im 19 :D Although i feel about 35!

Heyyyy, Im 20..can i join in!? :blush:

xXx

27s still young! and if you don't think it's young i'm sure you can be 'young at heart' lol.

man, when i'm 27.. elyse is gonna be 8. wow.

when i'm 39 i'll have a 20 year old daughter, even more insane!!

27s still young! and if you don't think it's young i'm sure you can be 'young at heart' lol.

man, when i'm 27.. elyse is gonna be 8. wow.

thats my theory exactly :rofl: i dont act a day over 17 :rofl: ask jenny :rofl:

although seeing how old you guys are i feel old :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"