TheNewWife's On Her Way!!!!!! :) The baby's here!!!!

I hope things have progressed and gone well :hugs: x

hope things have progressed over night and it has not been too long for you :hugs: take care xxx

Wohoo for broken waters and epidurals, lets hope it goes quickly now. :happydance:

Yay congratulations hon, a beautiful name (it's on FB but not telling) we look forward to hearing from you and seeing the pictures. :yipee: Your a Mummy!!!!!

Big Hugs. xxx

Massive congrats hun xxx

Thanks, everyone! :hugs: I will post a birth story in the next few days but here are a few photos for you :) I'll put some different ones in the birth announcement.

I never knew that back labor could be entirely in your hip joints. That was the most painful thing I have ever felt, and the epidural was a good decision even though I'd wanted a medication-free birth. Went from 2 cm at 10:00 to fully dialated at 1:20 a.m. Started pushing at 1:30 and Emma was born at 2:32 a.m. on her due date!

We named her Emma Grace and she is perfect! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm guessing a little girl I think (I always get these things wrong) and I'm guessing 7lb 12oz. I so hope it happens quickly for her as these things can drag can't they. xxx

Wow, Pippin - you were pretty close! Only a few ounces off and you got the gender right ... you win the prize :winkwink:

I'm guessing a little girl I think (I always get these things wrong) and I'm guessing 7lb 12oz. I so hope it happens quickly for her as these things can drag can't they. xxx

Wow, Pippin - you were pretty close! Only a few ounces off and you got the gender right ... you win the prize :winkwink:

Yay :yipee: congrats hon :hugs: can I also have the prize for going into labour on my due date??? Still in labour mind you (now been 26 hours ) and very tired, teary and in pain. Seeing your pictures makes me think I'll never get there but I guess I will eventually.

You're in labour?!?!? Holy smokes, I missed something!!!!! Hang in there ... it sucks bigtime (I'm not going to lie) but the reward is very much worth it.

Can't wait to hear the news! :hug:

You're in labour?!?!? Holy smokes, I missed something!!!!! Hang in there ... it sucks bigtime (I'm not going to lie) but the reward is very much worth it.

Can't wait to hear the news! :hug:

Thanks hon, not made any announcement threads as I'm still at home trying to ride it out. Just been talking to August Mummies about it. Contraction every 8 minutes now but really feeling the pain. The were every 3 mins yesterday but nothing like the pain now, mild now I realise. Hospital checked me out and allowed me to go home. It's horrid isn't it, can't wait for it to be over!!!

Yay :yipee: congrats hon :hugs: can I also have the prize for going into labour on my due date??? Still in labour mind you (now been 26 hours ) and very tired, teary and in pain. Seeing your pictures makes me think I'll never get there but I guess I will eventually.

Hijack notice: Wow! Pippin - good luck! I'll be thinking of you and sending quick labour vibes!!! I think you get full points for that! xoxo

Hijack over!

:)
A

Congrats hon, she's gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member