Theory Test....

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
How many attempts before you passed yours?! i have mine next week, i really need to pass as my driving instructor has said im almost ready for my practical

Proper nervous, silly i know but ive not had to do a test of any sort since i was 17 :?

It took me 3 times, twice on the old paper test and passed on the new computer one (that was about 10 years ago)

I passed mine first time, I used the iphone app too

I really need to do mine but keep putting it off as worried about failing it. How much does it cost? :flower:

1st time, I used the iPhone app and DSA theory disk.

Thanks. I was expecting it to be more. :flower:

1st time, only 2 questions wrong! And that was with pregnancy brain!
The key is get one of those disks where you can practice it at home. Do it again and again.
If I can pass with my memory anyone can lol
Good luck :)
Xx

I passed first time, but it was like 7-8 years ago, i think it was a fluke!!

Good Luck xxx

First time but was 6.5 years ago. Good luck xx

First time. The majority of questions are common sense and if you just take your time you will get it :)

My theory test is tomorrow! Im using a website that driving instructor gave me his membership details to. Finding im getting sick of doing the tests though :rofl:

Passed first time!
Revised like mad from driving test success all test cd and used the app also x

Passed first time!

Ive been using driving test success, passed 4 mock hazard perceptions, but keep getting 38/50 on the questions, still 8 days to go! x

Passed first time!

Ive been using driving test success, passed 4 mock hazard perceptions, but keep getting 38/50 on the questions, still 8 days to go! x

Can you reschedule it? I think you should give it ago once your getting pass marks or at least 43/50 especially if your nervous Hun, I think you got enough time to reschedule but that's totally up to you :)

I passed first time. I didn't do much revision so was quite a surprise :lol:

I passed first time 8 years ago, but failed my practical the day before it ran out! (I'd stopped doing lessons and started them again with only a couple of months left on it)

Only just got around to starting lessons again, I have my theory test on 12th July. I've been taking mock tests on my iPad, and got the highway code and theory test books to read.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->