There is clearly something not right here...

kjo724

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am very confused right now and was hoping that maybe someone could shed some light on this for me. I had my tubes clamped in Aug 2011 during a c section, but according to my last pelvic x-ray, they fell off the one side. YAY! i was desperately wanting them removed anyway and didnt have the money for the procedure. So, anyway. My last normal period was 12/24/12. started spotting, continued light-medium, then spotting again over 6 days. I ovulated on January 6, 2013. One-sided pain, INTENSE sex drive (always happens when i ovulate. it was by this method and this method alone that my daughter was conceived:baby:) and some discharge. My husband and I BD that night. About a week later, my breasts began to have shooting pains in them and dull aches. I was weepy. On jan 20, I woke up at 7 am and had a pink spot on the tissIue when I wiped. I thought it was implantation, so I went back to sleep. At noon i woke up and the bleeding had gotten a little heavier, but only lasted a few hours. i have been taking tests since a week after that and nothing but a faint line on every one that makes me second guess that its really even there! But i do have a liver problem and I heard that can throw off both urine and blood tests. I continued with symptoms intensifying every day. Sore breasts, bloating, constipation for 5 days, diarrhea for 3, Nausea to the MAX (literally walking would make me sick), back aches and my nipples are sometimes purple and theres bumps on the areolas. So, cut to Feb 15th. I woke up with a lot of blood. It kept switching from med-heavy flow to spotting, if anything at all. Then I had cramps so bad (almost brought me to my knees) I went to the bathroom and passed a clot that was very big, and very dark red, almost purple. All of a sudden pain is gone and i spotted for 2 days. I went to my dr and he said it could have possibly been an early miscarriage. He wanted an ultrasound but wanted to push it off for two weeks bc it wasnt emergent. Over the next few days the symptoms intensified even more and i started having clear discharge tinted with yellow. So i called and said i want the ultrasound now and they sent me to a lab for the test. Mind you, this whole time, i cant wear any pants that i bought in the last month bc i cant button them, but have only gained 4 pounds. so i had the ultrasound. When the tech left the room to let me change i glanced at the images. I saw one that appeared to be my uterus but it was minimized so i couldnt tell what was written on it. i saw three black circles in a cluster dead smack in the middle. I am going to attach a file of a pic that looks exactly like my ultrasound. They called and said the next day that my ultrasound was completely normal? when i explained what i saw, the nurse got really snippy with me, telling me i dont know what im looking at. im going to school for ultrasound and have been doing a lot of research. i know thats not normal! yesterday my cramps were so bad i didnt want to do anything! but no sign of ovulation, no cm...nothing! pregnancy tests still faint. i asked my kids pediatrician, who also took care of me since i was three and he said the first thing that comes to mind is triplets. they would be about 5 ish weeks gestational age. he also said the other possibility is hanging fibroids.
either way that ultrasound was not normal! :growlmad:. so i have an appt with a new dr on monday and hopefully she can get to the bottom of this!

Attachments

• image_14620.jpg
    image_14620.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 28
im sure if it was triplets or that your were pregnant your doc would of told you that. possibly fibroids? cysts? i hope you get to the bottom of it soon :)

I used to do ultrasounds and that looks like an ovary with follicles or cysts to me. Just call you doctor and ask.

Thanks guys. I went to a different dr and found out that I actually have cervical cysts and from my understanding could def cause all of the symptoms I've been having. And I have some harmless cysts on my ovaries. Other than that my uterus I on the very large side of normal and I gotta. Get prolactin and thyroid checked. So I guess we pretty much got to the bottom of it. The cervical cysts can be causing everything I've been going through.

Glad you have a new doctor that is helping figure out the mystery!

YEs- Im glad too- everything that you said symptom wise wasnt normal at all- Now that you know what you are dealing with you can get what you need- I hope your doing better- I actually was going to say Cysts or Fibroids because I had 2 very small fibroids that caused very heavy bleeding but they "went away" after I got pregnant with my twins. And I have ovarian cysts on my right ovary and 1 on my left. I know first hand they cause heavy bleeding and PAIN!!! I never had as bad as you described- I just hope you are better now that you know what is going on withyour body! Thats why i always say trust your instinct- Its given to you for a reason!!! Im glad you found another DR hun I really am!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->