There's a season for everything!

babifever

Reaction score
I am absolutely elated right now. About 5 am this morning I got my bfp! After 3 cycles TTC & 1 cycle (this one) NTNP as its called; but truely we were not planning, but still hopeful! Honestly I thought I had some infertility issues, second TTC was stressing me out AND most of all my newly diagnosed diabetes had worsened....
..like everyone I have a story to tell. I plan to keep a pregnancy journal or blog. I will add the link to my signature asap, have a busy weekend. So happy! For those of you waiting for your blessing, it will happen. Believe and know that there's a season for everything, things don't always happen exactly when we want or how, but blessings are real! Thank you God Almighty, Jehovah!

Last cycle December 13th, 32 day average, estimated dd September 2015

Some tips: never ever be envious of someone else's situation, try to just wait until a missed period (if your regular) to test, always go with extinct over symptoms and never think your out if pms symptoms stop. I say this because I've read before that if you normally have pms before AF and it stops then your probably out. My PMS stopped and I thought I was gearing into my menstrual like always, but I got my :bfp:

Attachments

• WP_20150117_001.jpg
    WP_20150117_001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 34
So happy for you! :happydance: That's awesome news!!!! Hope to join you this month! :flower:

Big big congrats, here's to H&H 9 months ahead. :happydance:

Such great news my friend! ��
Hope this pregnancy is smooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back