Theres always someone who has to spoil it...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Well here i am, finally back to TTC after my 2 losses. After a meeting with my obstetrician yesterday i spoke to my younger sis about it and trying again, and this was her reply:

ano uv got ur heart set on a baby but wot im sayin is dont get ur hopes up that everything is goin 2b ok..i take every day as it comes, even now. iv never been so scared in all my life when i started bleeding at the start of pregnancy and it put a dampner on pregnancy as i always worry over the slightest thing now.

Dont get my hopes up that my next baby is gonna be ok? Is she for real!!!!!
FFS - after losing two babies does she really think im gonna breeze through my next pregnancy without a care in the world.

Oh and did i mention shes 8 months pregnant - had a slight bleed at the beginning (as did i with Jack) and has never had a loss. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thats so insensitive hun. I have had 2 losses this year as well and in my opinion if you have never had a loss then you have absolutely no idea how it feels. I have a few friends who have said some really stupid things. Well I wish you all the luck in the world for sticky BFP xx

Having had six miscarriages, i think heard all the insensitive comments possible.
It as very insensitive of her to put her own fears onto you.

Sending lots of positive vibes to you babes.

People who have never been in this position just do not understand. :(

Its so hard for anybody outwith this situation to understand :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back