they are in the dryer!!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
ooooh i'm sooooooooo excited my itti's are in the dryer now!!! i cant wait to put them on her !!!!!!! :happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Lucky you!!

Im still waiting on mine:growlmad:

where did you buy them from Sara?

Yay! Which colours did you order? Can't wait to see piccies!!

Jacqui I bought mine from Baby Bots and because I spent over £50 (I think it was?) I got free delivery and they were sent recorded.

Where did you order yours from?

i got them off e bay i couldnt get the baby bots website to work and didnt want to wait for nappy zone as they were closed till10th n wouldnt be shipping till after then. i really rate the seller i bought from - i got them really quick - i ordered 12 am thurs n got them this morning and i got 10%off next order and a little choc with it!!!!!

i got the strawberry fields one to try n then i'm gonna get a few more if we get on with it !!!!! i love the look of it!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Have you tried it yet hun??? Did you order a nappy bin?

Who's the seller hun as I nearly ordered some off Ebay today!

x

no i'm gonna put it on in a mo, just got back in about 1/2 hr ago n the inserts werent dry before we went out. nope i didnt get a pail hun i've already got one i'm lookin for a bigger one than the one we have - all that i find are the same size :grr:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Brill - off to check if it's the same seller I was going to buy from!

That bin on ebay you showed me, was it bigger than what you have?

x

no hun it was the same size!! at least i think it was ..... i'm in love with my itti!!! pics being uploaded now!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

I ordered from Nappy zone:dohh:

Ive just checked my e-mail though and she has sent me a message saying she has just got back from her hols and will be posting them out on mon and all items are in stock wohoo!:happydance:

what are baby legs?

I ordered from Nappy zone:dohh:

Ive just checked my e-mail though and she has sent me a message saying she has just got back from her hols and will be posting them out on mon and all items are in stock wohoo!:happydance:

what are baby legs?

theyre like long leg warmers - you can show off yr fluffy butt n keep their leggies warm at the same time

https://www.4bumpsandbabies.co.uk/product.php?id=33

i'm gonna order some more itties from nappyzone this week when i get payed :wohoo: hope theyy come quick 4 u jacq

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->