They can't find my notes!

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
I was back at my MW today to have my bloods taken as they weren't taken at my booking in appointment. They didn't have my notes and the MW i saw today wasn't the same as the one at my booking in appt (7/10/08) and she didn't know anything about me.

Long story short - I said I wanted baby in Edinburgh, but we changed our minds and decided to go for Stirling instead.

My notes had been sent to Edinburgh and not been sent back. MW only agreed to take my bloods as I gave my verbal consent and told me to tell them that at my next appointment.

I never realised having a baby would be so stressful at this stage. The NHS can be so useless, says she who has worked in it for 6 yrs lol.

Clartylou x

Wow they are certainly messing you about!

SO are you gonna have baby in STirling then or change nearer your date?

If I can be nosey where is it you workand what do you do?

Emma.xx

Wow they are certainly messing you about!

SO are you gonna have baby in STirling then or change nearer your date?

If I can be nosey where is it you workand what do you do?

Emma.xx

Hi Emma

We've decided to have baby in Stirling. I work as an Administrator at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. I see your from Edinburgh, where abouts are you? Before we moved to Falkirk, we lived in Gracemount.

Cx

My midwife said my first lot of bloods had been 'lost' from my booking in appointment, no one thought to tell me until my 16 week appointment when i had to have them all done again!

I live in Gorgie rightnext to Tynecastle Stadium which is bad being a huge Hibby...

I work in the Royal too....am in Day Surgery Theatres.

Emma.x

I went to my GP today to get my bloods done for nuchal scan and they had me down as needing blood tests for infertility!! Even though I made them check and I am in the system as pregnant :dohh: Then they wouldn't take the blood, said a midwife had to do it so I took myself down to hospital and had it done there.

I live in Gorgie rightnext to Tynecastle Stadium which is bad being a huge Hibby...

I work in the Royal too....am in Day Surgery Theatres.

Emma.x

What a small world. I was a medical secretary for 6 yrs for Respiratory Medicine, but recently moved into HR as an Administrator.

I'm a hibby too, whole family is. H is not a sports fan and to be honest i'm not a watcher of footie, just a supporter of hibs because thats how I was brought up.

Cx

My midwife said my first lot of bloods had been 'lost' from my booking in appointment, no one thought to tell me until my 16 week appointment when i had to have them all done again!

Happy, that is terrible!! When my bloods were taken, she addressed the results to go to the Mat recs dept, and hopefully there'll find the notes. Gives me lots of confidence :rofl:

MW said she was going to nickname me Trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->