They say it comes in threes! Argh xmas go away!

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Well, first of all i lost my angel. Then the OH's car broke so i couldn't get to my best friends birthday meal so she fell out with me - childish bitch! And now my dog has just been put down after we took him the vets because we found a lump! He had cancer and it was eating all his insides. Does anything else want to go wrong? Really?! Sorry for the rant. Just needed to vent xxx

Sorry to hear it's all going wrong honey, it feels as if Fate is conspiring against you. Things will pick up, I promise :hugs:

I'm with you on the "Christmas can kiss my @r$e" front though...... xx

Aw lotty, i'm so sorry. Why is it the life really sucks big time for all of us on here? I rack my brains wondering what i ever did that was so bad to make me deserve this....

I'm with you on Xmas - it's cancelled as far as we are concerned - we could see it far enough - and if another neighbour puts a card thru the dooor, Iam going to scream!!!

I really wish i could cancel Christmas but we have 4 other children aged 13, 9, 5 and 16 months.

It's hard putting a brave face on, but needs must. I have to admit that if it wasn't for hem i would lock the doors, turn off the phone and shut the rest of the world out.

my heart goes out to you debs - you are an incredibly strong woman (and mother), managing to stay strong for your other kids. take care x

I think its stupid. When i talk to you girls i wonder how anything bad could happen to you all. Your the most amazing women and you make my day brighter when i'm feeling poop. I sit and wonder why everythings going wrong. I just don't know what i did. I didn't do anything bad while pregnant. I've become very supersticious recently. Everytime i see one magpie, everything goes wrong. And also, a mormen came to the door the other day, saying do you believe in god, i did do. But my word did he feel my rath, poor fella :( us girly's need to stick together and maybe some time in the year meet up. I know we're all miles apart but we all know how each others feeling and just to meet up for a girly night out or a meal, or shopping one day. I think it would be brilliant xxxx

I think that is a great idea hun, would be lovely to have something like that to look forward to. I also agree that Christmas can do one, and it all happens at once. We lost bean, then got HMRC on our back with all these debts we don't have?! and then OH mum got told she has precancerous cells and had a mascetomy (sp?) adviced, then OH's boss told him he couldn't pay him for two months! You get to the stage where you just can't tolerate anymore!

But, we do, and we will get there. Huge :hugs: -x-

My DH and I live by the motto "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

It helps, sometimes x

Aww sweetheart, i feel for you i really do. Its so annoying. And yes we really do need to arrange a meet. Somewhere in the middle of us all xx

We'll get through it girls. We must concentrate on the blessings we do have. And definitely have a meet up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->