They think I'm having an ectopic pregnancy????

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hi I have posted this in the first trimester page too. Sorry for double views.

I'm am heartbroken, gutted and numb. I had slight bleeding this morning. Only when I wiped. I went to see my gp who referred me to the early pregnancy clinic. They did an internal scan. They Drs have said it's more then likely an ectopic pregnancy. They did a blood test and I have to return on Friday for another blood test to see if my hormone levels have either increased or stayed the same. However my own gp just rang me and looked at the scan they did. She told me that they have seen a slight shadow in my left tube but can not see if it's a empty sack or not. My gp also told me there are two empty sacs in my womb???? She said it might of been twins but surely if I have two empty sacs in my womb and something in my left tube that would have meant 3 baby's. I'm so confused. My doctor said they might be a slight chance my hormone will increase Friday which could mean I still have a viable pregnancy and that the shadow on the scan is either a 3rd empty sac or a cyst. I really don't know how I can get through the next two day. Please help me.

So sorry you are going through this. I am thinking about you..

Your doctor saw 2 empty sacs in your womb and also something in your tube?

That's what my own gp at my doctors surgery said she saw when she looked at the scans the hospital did. If that's true then why did the consultant not say anything about it and let me think it's an ectopic. They said it looks like one but won't treat me as the scan was not clear. It all depends on my hormone level in 48 hours.

Xx

I hate that they do this to people! One minute I was told I was a loss, then it was OK as hormones raised..... Finally, Ectopic treated with methotrexate. Get your next blood results in 48 hours hun and then insist on speaking with a doctor at the EPU. They will be able to look at your scan and tell you what they think x I hope it is good news for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->