Thin Positives?(Updates)What's the deal with these? Pic included. testing until pos

Hey Amber

Apologies for the delay.

Congrats on your positive opk! I missed my surge :dohh: It happened overnight, just as I suspected it would. Fertility Friend says that I ovulated on CD15 and on CD14 I got my darkest opk at 11pm. I was meant to test again at 2-3am, but fell asleep (due to having a cold) and missed my surge completely. I didnt even save my opks as you did. I was thinking all along that I should have saved them to compare, but never got round to doing it.

Ah well. Onto next month :wacko:

I have my fingers crossed for you, for this month!

mine used to go almost pos light then almost pos then light again then all of a sudden really dark the ewcm is great i used to get a pos opk a few days after that keep testing hun mine also stayed really dark for at least 2 days x

Exactly what mine has done! Thanks for this xxx

Hey Amber

Apologies for the delay.

Congrats on your positive opk! I missed my surge :dohh: It happened overnight, just as I suspected it would. Fertility Friend says that I ovulated on CD15 and on CD14 I got my darkest opk at 11pm. I was meant to test again at 2-3am, but fell asleep (due to having a cold) and missed my surge completely. I didnt even save my opks as you did. I was thinking all along that I should have saved them to compare, but never got round to doing it.

Hello, mumofwon

Oh no worries, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling unwell. boo! :nope:
As long as you bd' around the time of ovulation so three days before that surge at any point and on the day or day after you are well within a chance :D
Don't count yourself out :hugs: Just remember some people only do it once and here comes baby.

afm: I am currently on leave from work/uni to focus on sorting things at home RE: my two asd children. Which is fabulous and im cherishing this time with them, but it also gives way to a lot of bd' opportunities..... :blush:
BD' has this month been on cycle days 7,9,11,13 and 14- last night and I now will plan for it to be tonight and tomorrow night too to make sure, all the others were for funsies. lol. :haha:

Fmu test it was still dark test line is darker than control and had LOTS of ewcm :blush: I only have two left now so I will take one tonight and one tomorrow afternoon and post the final progression pic. I kept them all as I wanted to see what my body was up to in relation to my symptoms. By symptoms I would have thought I ovulated a few days ago or getting ewcm today I would have thought it would be in 2-3 days time I'd be very confused and by looking at the progression I can see I have small surges all the way to ov. Temps are still down so I know that eggy hasn't burst yet. Feeling very nauseous today. If I hadn't done this I'd probably be testing for pregnancy now being confused about this intense nausea and sore bbs.

Good luck and good luck with testing I will be testing from 7dpo until af or bfp:)

Hey Amber

Apologies for the delay.

Hello, mumofwon

As long as you bd' around the time of ovulation so three days before that surge at any point and on the day or day after you are well within a chance :D
Don't count yourself out :hugs: Just remember some people only do it once and here comes baby.

afm: I am currently on leave from work/uni to focus on sorting things at home RE: my two asd children. Which is fabulous and im cherishing this time with them, but it also gives way to a lot of bd' opportunities..... :blush:
BD' has this month been on cycle days 7,9,11,13 and 14- last night and I now will plan for it to be tonight and tomorrow night too to make sure, all the others were for funsies. lol. :haha:

Fmu test it was still dark test line is darker than control and had LOTS of ewcm :blush: I only have two left now so I will take one tonight and one tomorrow afternoon and post the final progression pic. I kept them all as I wanted to see what my body was up to in relation to my symptoms. By symptoms I would have thought I ovulated a few days ago or getting ewcm today I would have thought it would be in 2-3 days time I'd be very confused and by looking at the progression I can see I have small surges all the way to ov. Temps are still down so I know that eggy hasn't burst yet. Feeling very nauseous today. If I hadn't done this I'd probably be testing for pregnancy now being confused about this intense nausea and sore bbs.

Good luck and good luck with testing I will be testing from 7dpo until af or bfp:)

Ah it's great that you are enjoying your time off with the kids. I have today just handed in my final assignment of the year. Free until October! Now to focus on TTC.

I am out this month. Didnt even try, as I wanted to see what my system was up to after depo. I temp so covered my bases in that regard and ovulation was confirmed on cd15. Just wanted to see the pattern in my opks.

Next month I am using the Clearblue digital ovulation tests to see if it picks up ovulation correctly, as I have a feeling cheapie opk's will not work for me this time, given that I am surging in the wee hours of the morning. I will still temp nonetheless.

The worst thing is that I have somehow accumilated numerous hpt's (clear blue, cheapies and digitals) and cant even use them this month. I'm not even going to state the number of tests I have - it's obscene :blush:

Good luck for this cycle! I hope you catch the egg :)

Hey Amber

Apologies for the delay.

Hello, mumofwon

Ah it's great that you are enjoying your time off with the kids. I have today just handed in my final assignment of the year. Free until October! Now to focus on TTC.

I am out this month. Didnt even try, as I wanted to see what my system was up to after depo. I temp so covered my bases in that regard and ovulation was confirmed on cd15. Just wanted to see the pattern in my opks.

Next month I am using the Clearblue digital ovulation tests to see if it picks up ovulation correctly, as I have a feeling cheapie opk's will not work for me this time, given that I am surging in the wee hours of the morning. I will still temp nonetheless.

The worst thing is that I have somehow accumilated numerous hpt's (clear blue, cheapies and digitals) and cant even use them this month. I'm not even going to state the number of tests I have - it's obscene :blush:

Oh I see well good luck for next month :happydance:.

I actually shuddered at the word assignment then, funnily enough I was dreaming about uni and assignments last night it was like I was there I had several conversations with the tutors..... it was weird. Then it started hail stoning so strongly I got trapped there, every time I opened a door the ice and snow flooded in. Very odd.

Ahhh I really wanted a CB but I needed tests before payday so I just went with good ol amazon for cheapies. I have to say they have worked remarkably well but then a three day surge helps the case doesn't it?!

Thank you I really am enjoying it, they are semi structured homeschooled for the time being, I just got the information yesterday to statement them myself as I wasn't willing to put them into mainstream school, to suffer in a class of 30 unsupported so that the teachers could take their time about doing it. Meanwhile we will all suffer with the kids having anxiety and meltdowns, hair loss, sleepless nights, the list goes on -again.

Anyhoooo I digress, :dohh: :haha:

So today FF has put me at 3dpo, which I agree with as I had the pains Saturday evening, that was the last time we baby danced as well sadly, would have been better to squeeze sunday in but we were tired :sleep:

So it's just a waiting game now. I have a slight cold/runny nose today so not feeling great :( Here is my list of tests (sorry if its a repeat) and my chart today -hope I'm in with a chance FX :thumbup:

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
  • neg at last.jpg
    neg at last.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
Hey Amber

Apologies for the delay.

Hello, mumofwon

Oh I see well good luck for next month :happydance:.

I actually shuddered at the word assignment then, funnily enough I was dreaming about uni and assignments last night it was like I was there I had several conversations with the tutors..... it was weird. Then it started hail stoning so strongly I got trapped there, every time I opened a door the ice and snow flooded in. Very odd.

Ahhh I really wanted a CB but I needed tests before payday so I just went with good ol amazon for cheapies. I have to say they have worked remarkably well but then a three day surge helps the case doesn't it?!

Thank you I really am enjoying it, they are semi structured homeschooled for the time being, I just got the information yesterday to statement them myself as I wasn't willing to put them into mainstream school, to suffer in a class of 30 unsupported so that the teachers could take their time about doing it. Meanwhile we will all suffer with the kids having anxiety and meltdowns, hair loss, sleepless nights, the list goes on -again.

Anyhoooo I digress, :dohh: :haha:

So today FF has put me at 3dpo, which I agree with as I had the pains Saturday evening, that was the last time we baby danced as well sadly, would have been better to squeeze sunday in but we were tired :sleep:

So it's just a waiting game now. I have a slight cold/runny nose today so not feeling great :( Here is my list of tests (sorry if its a repeat) and my chart today -hope I'm in with a chance FX :thumbup:

That dream sounds significant. Sounds trippy. I always shudder when assignments are mentioned. When I finished it, I felt so much better.

Clear blue are doing a trial. Just type in 'clearblue clinical trial 2015' and fill in your details. They will call you to ask questions. If you pass, they will send you something to sign and in the post comes 20 digital ovulation sticks, digital hpts alongside other things. All for free! Hopefully you wont need to do this if you catch the egg this month!

Yes it sounds like you made the right choice to home school, given the situation. That sounds like it would have been immensely stressful on your children.

Sorry to hear about your cold. Us mothers do not have time to be ill. It's such an inconvenience when we are not at full speed and strength.

Your chart is looking good. Nice high temps with a clear shift and confirmed positive opk. Gearing up for testing soon no doubt!

See, my ovulation tests would get quite close to positive and go back to being light ad infinitum. I took a test today, just out of curiousity and it was almost as dark as the control line, so I have to continue testing now to see if it does in fact go positive and I havent in fact missed my surge.

I can see from your tests that you have a very gradual fade in, which is handy!

Helloooooo

Ah what a long day :)

Well done for getting that assignment in it always feels so great! May I ask what you are doing?

The cold has just turned out to be a stuffy nose and tickly throat so I feel a tad dramatic for complaining now haha. I'm 3dpo today so have plenty of time to apply for those tests, thank you for that! Maybe if I don't need them I could send them to a po.box for you ;)

Ohhh great about the OPK in some respects as you could get some baby dancing in :p

Did you have a good day today? :)

Helloooooo

Well done for getting that assignment in it always feels so great! May I ask what you are doing?

The cold has just turned out to be a stuffy nose and tickly throat so I feel a tad dramatic for complaining now haha. I'm 3dpo today so have plenty of time to apply for those tests, thank you for that! Maybe if I don't need them I could send them to a po.box for you ;)

Ohhh great about the OPK in some respects as you could get some baby dancing in :p

Hey. I had a great day thanks. Hope you had a good day.

I am doing the LLB Law. Have always wanted to do it, just took my time in getting round to doing it.

Good to hear the stuffy nose is just that and not a full blown cold!

Helloooooo

I am doing the LLB Law. Have always wanted to do it, just took my time in getting round to doing it.

Hellooo lovely

That's great to hear, oh heavy stuff but challenging in a good way I'd imagine?

Last night I was in quite a bit of pain in my back hips and legs like AF full swing pain, then this morning I had a temp dip boo! Don't know if AF is doing a mental thing and coming early or it's just a fluke. Time will tell I guess.

Have a great day and keep me updated with anything. xx

Helloooooo

Hellooo lovely

That's great to hear, oh heavy stuff but challenging in a good way I'd imagine?

Last night I was in quite a bit of pain in my back hips and legs like AF full swing pain, then this morning I had a temp dip boo! Don't know if AF is doing a mental thing and coming early or it's just a fluke. Time will tell I guess.

Have a great day and keep me updated with anything. xx

Hey Amber,

I hope all is well with you.

Yeah it's heavy stuff, but I love it.

Sorry to hear you feel that AF could be messing you around. It could be an implantation di though. Fingers crossed for you x

Hey there

I had an even further dip today below the cover line which is upsetting. I thought maybe implantation dips was just one dip not two in a row but then I don't know. No point in trying to second guess it is there lol. Cramping has stopped today xxxxx

Im not too sure about whether implantation dips are one dip only. I guess the only way to know is to test when appropriate.

I had a two day dip, where the temps went below the coverline for two days and then back up again and now down. FF took my crosshairs away. I did chart before I had my son, but I got pregnant on my first month of charting, so am pretty new to all of this.

Sorry I couldnt be of much help.

Still got my fingers crossed for you x

Im not too sure about whether implantation dips are one dip only. I guess the only way to know is to test when appropriate.

I had a two day dip, where the temps went below the coverline for two days and then back up again and now down. FF took my crosshairs away. I did chart before I had my son, but I got pregnant on my first month of charting, so am pretty new to all of this.

Sorry I couldnt be of much help.

Still got my fingers crossed for you x

Oh really.... hmmm.

I have no idea what to make of that either. Yes good old fashioned wait and see, works every time :winkwink: Have a lovely day.
Oh its back up high today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"