Things I’m going to do different next cycle!

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
I need to stop dwelling over this cycle and let nature take its course! Stop stressing if possible haha... (I’m still in the TWW) ovulated mega late :S

I’ve decided to concentrate on what I can do different next cycle to improve chances

⭐️Going to try Soy isoflavones!
⭐️BD less
⭐️Wear my menstrual cup more in my fertile period.
⭐️Try preseed

⭐️ Not obsess over BBT!!
⭐️ Stop check CP

We are giving it one more cycle if AF appears..then going on a break I can’t deal with this feeling of desperation any more I put up with 5 or so years of it ttc my DD not happening again! So FX

I need to stop dwelling over this cycle and let nature take its course! Stop stressing if possible haha... (I’m still in the TWW) ovulated mega late :S

I’ve decided to concentrate on what I can do different next cycle to improve chances

⭐️Going to try Soy isoflavones!
⭐️BD less
⭐️Wear my menstrual cup more in my fertile period.
⭐️Try preseed

⭐️ Not obsess over BBT!!
⭐️ Stop check CP

We are giving it one more cycle if AF appears..then going on a break I can’t deal with this feeling of desperation any more I put up with 5 or so years of it ttc my DD not happening again! So FX

Fingers crossed that this is your month. TTC can be such a mind mixer. I swear its very emotionally draining. :wacko:

Yep enough to drive you nuts! 😂 kind of theory is if I obsess over next month get excited about what I can do whilst ttc it might distract me from this late cycle and late ovulation and obsessing haha I’m excited to try new things just got to talk oh round to the less bd bit yet haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->