Things that only kids would say:

T

TashaAndBump

I was in town yesterday with my mother (who also has a baby, 3 weeks younger than my own) and after Lily had been grumbling for a while, my mother decided that it was time to discretely feed her baby... but no sooner had her baby latched on, than her toddler began yelling (in his loudest announcement voice!) "Mummy's feeding Lily!! Mummy's feeding Lily! Mummy's feeding Lily!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my, he's never said anything like that before and god know's why he did it then; when we were out for a spot of lunch in a quiet cafe, and my poor mother was trying to be as descrete as possible! :rofl:

They say the funniest things, don't they? :lol:

Anyone else got any you'd like to share?

my friends have a 2 1/2 year-old boy ( Joshua ) and we were at BBQ at another friends' house and they also have a 7-month old baby.( Louis )

this is the conversation between Joshua and Louis's mom
Joshua : i want biscuit ( Louis's biscuit )
his mom said it's not his but Louis's mom said it's ok
Louis's mom : OK, you can have one, because we are having BBQ soon. OK?
Joshua : OK
Louis's mom : Promise
Joshua : i promise
He got the biscuit#,finished it and then
Joshua : i want one more
Louis's mom : no, you can't. You promise to have only one biscuit. Remember?
He nodded and said : I'll promise again

:lol: it's so sweet what kids say

My 5 year old son is already a boobie man.

At 2 1/2 years of age we were all trick-or-treating for Halloween. Amanda and I were a little ahead of OH and Jayden, who were starting to come down the steps of a house after getting candy.

Jayden says something that OH thought he said but had him repeat it.

Jayden then says louder: "She has big boobies!" The lady was still standing at her door.

BTW, I can only imagine what's going to happen when this baby is 8 days old and Jayden starts kindergarten. He's probably going to tell all his classmates and his teacher that mommy feeds baby from her boobies.

He's also good about doing this.

Jayden: Mommy, can I have a toy?
Mommy: No, not until you are being a good boy.
Jayden: But I is good, now.

Then there was these times. I work from home and have to talk to customers a lot on the phone. There have been times with my daughter when she was younger.

Mommy talking on phone.
Amanda: I have to go pee-pee (softly)
Mommy makes the shhhh sign.
Amanda: I have to go pee-pee (getting louder)
Mommy makes the shhh sign again.
Amanda: I HAVE TO GO PEE-PEE!!!!!!!!!!!! (now yelling)

Or the times when I am on the phone and Amanda and Jayden get into a fight and someone is crying as they are hurt.

Imagine what customers are thinking!

I was at the video store the other day and you know everyone has to have membership cards with their name on...

This woman was at the cash and the cashier scans the membership card and says : thankyou Madam Cindy, the rental have to be back for sunday night.
The little 3-4 yr old that she was with said: Her name is not Cindy, it's aunty Rachel!!

:rofl:

bahah speaking of "boobies"...

My cousin was telling me that her daughter (who is 3) asked her dad if he had boobies and he told her he did but they were different than hers. Then she asked my cousin if SHE had boobies, and she said yes. Then Liana says "Woah mommy, you got a whole LOT of boobies!!"

my mum told me the story of my older borther when he was about two...we were all in a cafe, My mum, my dad, me (a few months old) and my borther who was nearly three...

Out loud he said "Daddy, why was you going err err err with mummy in the bedroom?" ....my mum said the whole cafe went quiet!!

Hahaha! My sister popped a bikini on and lay down in the garden to catch a few rays... Not long after, my 2 year old nephew wanders over to her and asks... "Mummy, where's your boobies gone?" :rofl: I felt so bad for her - her son's obviously about as tactful as his father! lol

My sisters 6 year old
mummy: rachael you cannot wear a princess out fit to school
Rachael: nbut izzys mum let her
Mummy: im sure izzys mum didnt, i said no
Racahel: god all the other kids do it YOUR RUINING MY LIFE
:rofl: i couldnt stop laughing
xx

:rofl: That's too funny - I thought all that started when kids hit puberty - You're telling me there could potentially be just 6 years (instead of 12) before I'm facing stuff like this!? rofl

What did your sister say to that? I think I would have cracked up lol - Wouldn't have been able to stop myself!!

:rofl: That's too funny - I thought all that started when kids hit puberty - You're telling me there could potentially be just 6 years (instead of 12) before I'm facing stuff like this!? rofl

What did your sister say to that? I think I would have cracked up lol - Wouldn't have been able to stop myself!!

she just said am i aww, what an evil mummy i am. now get your school uniform on. My niece has got a big attitude problem i think shes 6 coming on 16:rofl:. but she still wouldnt get dressed my my sis got her school uniform and took her to school in her uniform. she ended up getting dressed in the car lol
xx

My sister (honestly it was!!) was in her pushchair with my mum when she was about 2 1/2 or 3, she saw a coloured window cleaner and asked in a loud voice, "Mum, Why is there a monkey up a ladder cleaning windows??".

Before anyone gets offended i should explain we grew up in a really small quiet village, and we had never seen anyone coloured untill then that was.

My sister (honestly it was!!) was in her pushchair with my mum when she was about 2 1/2 or 3, she saw a coloured window cleaner and asked in a loud voice, "Mum, Why is there a monkey up a ladder cleaning windows??".

Before anyone gets offended i should explain we grew up in a really small quiet village, and we had never seen anyone coloured untill then that was.

That's alright - kids just don't know! When I was very young, we went to a funeral... and I asked, "Mummy, what's in that big box?" :shy:

last year my MIL and FIL came for a visit during x-mas here ( Thailand, we don't celebrate x-mas )
and we decorated the house with x-mas stuff, also had santa hanging on the wall. And the day before we had the engineer ( he brought his 3-year old son with him ) to fix something in the house. and you know the little boy had no idea what santa is. MIL showed him all the x-mas decoration.

He pointed to santa ,smiled and said "there's a monkey climbing up the ceiling"
i couldn';t stop laughing

When my niece was about 3 (she's now 5) she was watching a programme that had fish on & she told her mum she didnt like fish, & my sister said yes you do you eat fish fingers? to which she replied I no but thats proper fish. my sister asked her what the fish on the t.v were if they werent proper fish? & my niece responded with they are sea creature fish :rofl:

I was once trying on a red swimming costume at home, when my son who was then 4 came walking in. He stood, and looked at me then said "Oh mummy you look just beautiful, you look just like a big red ball" Needless to say, the swimming costume was returned to the shop.:rofl:

Same son who is now 6, was taking some pictures at nannans house, when he wanted to take a picture of nannan. Nannan declined saying she didn't like her picture taking. Lewis then looks very sad for her, and proceeds to say " Is that , because you've got a spotty face, and a wrinkly neck" Nannan wasn't impressed!!:rofl::rofl:

Years ago when we were on holiday with Nannan ( Yes poor old nannan again) We were getting changed for dinner. When she took her clothes off to put her dress on, Lewis was stood watching her, so she asked what was wrong, and he said "Does Grandad laugh at you when you take your clothes off" Good job shes takes it on the chin!!:rofl::rofl:

I was once trying on a red swimming costume at home, when my son who was then 4 came walking in. He stood, and looked at me then said "Oh mummy you look just beautiful, you look just like a big red ball" Needless to say, the swimming costume was returned to the shop.:rofl:

Same son who is now 6, was taking some pictures at nannans house, when he wanted to take a picture of nannan. Nannan declined saying she didn't like her picture taking. Lewis then looks very sad for her, and proceeds to say " Is that , because you've got a spotty face, and a wrinkly neck" Nannan wasn't impressed!!:rofl::rofl:

Years ago when we were on holiday with Nannan ( Yes poor old nannan again) We were getting changed for dinner. When she took her clothes off to put her dress on, Lewis was stood watching her, so she asked what was wrong, and he said "Does Grandad laugh at you when you take your clothes off" Good job shes takes it on the chin!!:rofl::rofl:

oooow poor nannan!!

When my neice Bethany was about 2 or 3 I took her and her sister Demi (then 5 or 6) round top McDonalds.

As we come out and head to the shop there is a muslim woman walking past with the full outfit on veil and whatnot (I forget what the actual outfit is called)

anyway next thing bethany gets all hyper and starts shouting at the top of her voice "Look Demi It's a peek-a-boo ninja"

Gladly the woman saw the funny side and ythanked Bethany for making her smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->