Things that only kids would say:

Ha... OH gets terribly impatient when driving and always says "youF*cking twat!" which yes, i get annoyed about especially if Zak is around....

so we're driving to Tesco one night and me and OH are having a hushed convo about Zak... the OH says god what is this bloke infront doing?" and Zak pipes up from the bac ans shouts "DADDY IS HE BEING A F*CKIIIING TWAT?"

OH finds it hilarious as Zak now proceeds to say it if he wants everyones attention because he knows he gets a suprise reaction if he says that unannounced... funny but also not so!!

I try not to laugh....

When my brother came to see me on the day Id had Seth he said

"So... if the baby is out here now... why does it still look like he's in your belly?"

Cheeky sod

xxx

I was once trying on a red swimming costume at home, when my son who was then 4 came walking in. He stood, and looked at me then said "Oh mummy you look just beautiful, you look just like a big red ball" Needless to say, the swimming costume was returned to the shop.:rofl:

Same son who is now 6, was taking some pictures at nannans house, when he wanted to take a picture of nannan. Nannan declined saying she didn't like her picture taking. Lewis then looks very sad for her, and proceeds to say " Is that , because you've got a spotty face, and a wrinkly neck" Nannan wasn't impressed!!:rofl::rofl:

Years ago when we were on holiday with Nannan ( Yes poor old nannan again) We were getting changed for dinner. When she took her clothes off to put her dress on, Lewis was stood watching her, so she asked what was wrong, and he said "Does Grandad laugh at you when you take your clothes off" Good job shes takes it on the chin!!:rofl::rofl:

Hilarious!! A big red ball :rofl::rofl: ..so cute!
Loving this thread! x

love this thread lol
one xmas when my daughter was 3yrs old she wanted the job of giving out presents i gave her my mums to give to her and she said "you'll like it its got doggy pictures in it"
so i said ok you can give grandad his but you mustn't tell himn what he's got ok, she proceeded upto him, and said in a whiny 3yr old tone shaking her head
"its nooott socks " lol
couldnt keep a secret to save her life lol

A while ago I was in Lidl with my mum and 5 year old cousin.

Just to explain, I live in a very multi-cultural area, my cousin however does not and has probably only seen a few people of different coloured skin in his whole life.

Anyway, we picked up a few groceries and went to queue.
My mum said "Oh the queue's too big lets just leave it."
So we started walking off and my cousin pipes up with "It's full of brown people in here."
So my mum is going "Sam shhhhhhh thats a rude thing to say."
So he continues with "but its full of brown people!" getting louder and louder!

Then we went into a furniture shop and the first thing he said was "Do we have to go in here, it smells!"

Nothing better than kids for innocence and honesty!

Oh, and thinking of funny things kids say.....

I have a brother 6 years older than me. When we were quite young we'd been really badl behaved one christmas eve. My dad decided we weren't having presents the next day. So we woke up early christmas day, looked around the house and there were no presents.
So we went and sat on the top of the stairs outside my parents door, and they heard my brother say "You can't trust santa can you!!!" They found it so funny that they let us have the presents straightaway :)

And another time we were all in the car going somewhere and my brother was telling my mum how he had got a new cricket bat. He said "it cost £45 but dad said he would buy it for me as long as I don't tell Keeley (thats me!)
and where was I sitting..... right next to him lol!

Oh, one more.

When my dad was a kid (50 odd years ago) a woman who lived down the street used to foster children.
She had a black little boy and my dad had never seen one before. So when the woman had gone, he said to his mum "Mum I really think that baby's mum should wash its face!!!!"

And across the road from my dad lived a woman called Iris in one house and a woman called Madge in the other. Madge had some flowers outside her door and my dad asked his mum what kind they were. She said Iris's. So he said "No they're not Iris's they belong to Madge!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->