Things to do in London? (first-time visitor)

Millhaven

Cautiously expecting #02
Reaction score
Me and my OH are visiting London in a couple of days and will be staying about 5 days.

We've never been to London before, so we're still planning our trip and what we "must see". He wants to visit museums. Me...not so much. I'm more thinking we should have a look at famous places in pop culture - like Abbey Road or strange, nerdy places like London Dungeon, Forbidden Planet and maybe a Jack the Ripper tour in the evening. :D

And oh, the main reason why we're visiting London now is because we're off to see Monty Python at the O2 arena. :happydance:

Drury lane theatre tour is fun. The museum lates are good, a few places do them but I don't know what they have on at the moment, the natural history museum ones were good. London zoo lates is also good.

Portobello market on a saturday, hyde park if its sunny. Natural history museum. Covent garden. Xx

Westfields for shopping.

Portobello or Camden market.

The shard, The Eye, The Aquarium, Tower bridge, HMS Belfast, Tower of London, Science Museum and History Museum (both good fun). Buckingham palace.

Harry Potter tour, The film/cinema museum. Madame Tusauds, London Dungeon, London Zoo.

There soo much to do.

Goodness, there's loads to do!

Natural history museum is a beautiful building and well worth a look. London dungeon and Madame Tussaud's are fun.

Oxford st (not a fan myself but popular!), Covent garden, Hyde park, Buckingham palace, changing of the guard, open top tour, harrods, river tour, cable car over river., Tower of London.

Greenwich is lovely- you could easily spend a day there. There's the Cutty Sark, maritime museum, park & observatory, greenwich market and finish your day with an evening at Up the Creek comedy club (great fun).

Have a great trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->