Things to have at home for a Home Birth

Sam get a bottle of this in..

https://www.saxtyswines.co.uk/images/Premium%20Organic%20large.jpg?osCsid=370ada874fa836239582550b00428fd8

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....... *drools*

AHA TRY MARKS AND SPENCER FOR THIS...
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208653_10150136297762551_689167550_6906648_7721625_n.jpg

ooo great idea.... people told me there was non-alcoholic koppaberg etc.... i couldnt find it anywhere so i decided to treat myself to a low-alc glass when she arrives

I was straight on the champers the next morning!! And the blue cheese!! Those were my essentials! :lol:

Mmm stilton on digestive biscuits (i know it sounds rank but its so lush!!)

I was straight on the champers the next morning!! And the blue cheese!! Those were my essentials! :lol:

I'm going to demand champagne on ice & for OH to feed me blue cheese as soon as I'm comfortable! Got to have a little glass of champagne to celebrate :thumbup:

Mmm stilton on digestive biscuits (i know it sounds rank but its so lush!!)

No I'm with you on that one!

Me too!!!! That sweetness of the biccie with the strong blue cheese :munch:

Defo get the bubbly on ice Birdie!! As soon as my waters went it was off the wine rack and in the freego!

gahhhh its all the nice things we have to cut out isnt it!! although i must admit i have allowed myself runny egg and pate this time :blush:

A little of what you fancy does ya good!

ive got a huge bottle of champers waiting for me to crack open. we had a small bottle after zane was born but cuz i was so tired oh drank my glass! i wasnt impressed!

LOL thats the sort of thing mine would do too!!

Bit off topic, but...
How apt!!! I'm currently tucking into a huge hunk of stilton!!!

I'm make no excuses, only that I know there are is dietary advice to "avoid" certain foods, but the problem is all the lovely cheeses are availaible in every food shop I go into and I just can't avoid them.. ;-)

Or with things like eggs - I would prob stop eating them all together if I had to have a hard boiled/poached/fried egg - that tiny stastical scare might deny me a varied and nourishing diet.
XxX

I have been eating runny eggs the whole way through... and pate on toast is one of my fave snacks so i refuse to quit that!! I kind of justify it by thinking ''well i dont drink or smoke sooo....'' haha!!

ive had a small bag of dry roasted peanuts thats about it lol

my landlord is being a d*ck when its coming to getting my boiler fixed:dohh: i might have to get someone out myself and pay! then send the twat the bill. im so angry i could scream.

ive been told if the landlord isnt doing his job then the army might just rehouse us! im due in 10 weeks i cant just up and move again....its not fair on zane.

i want a bath :brat:

moomin troll I hope you get your boiler fixed!

although here in Peru a dishwasher would be a luxury, we dont even have hot running water apart from an electric shower! which makes me wonder.......... is it going to be a complete nightmare boiling up big pots of water to fill the birthing pool?
:wacko:

moomin troll I hope you get your boiler fixed!

although here in Peru a dishwasher would be a luxury, we dont even have hot running water apart from an electric shower! which makes me wonder.......... is it going to be a complete nightmare boiling up big pots of water to fill the birthing pool?
:wacko:

wow i cant believe u dont have running hot water other then a shower, i couldnt live with that. but then again im sure u just get used to it.

i would imagine it will be a big job for someone but u cud fill a pool with pots and pans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->