Things we love about bf

I love everything about it. No complaints here!

I love the closeness, I love the fact that only I can do it for him, I love that it comforts him, I love that I am providing LO with the health benefits, I love how easy it is (once you get going)... It has been one of my life's greatest joys and I would not trade it for anything!!! :happydance:

That's wonderful to hear. Hopefully in a few months I'll say the same!

I didn't always feel this way. The first two weeks sucked. One of my not so fine moments involved chucking a nipple sheild across the room. :blush:

I was just thinking about some of the negatives that I'm currently experiencing, so this thread was a nice relief. So I will add :)

I love how when he wants boobie he will grab the top of my shirt and smush his face into my clothed breast.

He will stroke and massage me while he nurses.

When he is done he will pull off, sigh, and give me a huge smile.

I love that night feeds entail me pulling my shirt aside and falling back to sleep!

It's so sweet that he'll massage you while he nurses. My LO scratches me sometimes which isn't really the same lol!

I think it's time I learn to nurse laying down! It sounds amazing!

I was just thinking about some of the negatives that I'm currently experiencing, so this thread was a nice relief. So I will add :)

I love how when he wants boobie he will grab the top of my shirt and smush his face into my clothed breast.

He will stroke and massage me while he nurses.

When he is done he will pull off, sigh, and give me a huge smile.

I love that night feeds entail me pulling my shirt aside and falling back to sleep!

It's so sweet that he'll massage you while he nurses. My LO scratches me sometimes which isn't really the same lol!

I think it's time I learn to nurse laying down! It sounds amazing!

Oh I get scratches too, I just left that part out ;)

Oooh and of course we shouldn't forget...

Post-boobie milk hangover:D

https://i943.photobucket.com/albums/ad273/NorahPan/14-12_zpse8418478.jpg

When they fall asleep after nursing they look so at peace with the world! :cloud9:

Aww when I'm trying to burp him and his head is drooping with milk drunkenness.
I love the convenience and also seeing some good weight loss results this time

I've got 100's of photos of my LO being milk drunk.....but this is by far my favourite one just a few weeks old.

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/4d0992c4eb432eef20b1dc6f49cd1a7b_zpse603eb19.jpg

I love that even though my baby is a toddler now, an 18-month old running around full of energy, I can still get nursing cuddles and he still runs toward me when I ask if he wants tatas.

I love the milk drunkness looks. Your Los are so adorable <3

My baby sometimes falls asleep nursing. If boob falls out of her mouth it wakes her up slightly...she makes this annoyed noise and "looks" for boob with her eyes still closed. It's so cute, I love it!

Post-boobie milk hangover rocks

Attachments

• IMG_20140201_130708.jpg
    IMG_20140201_130708.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member