Think I am going insane!

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
:dohh:

I just need to vent really as have no-one apart from my OH to talk too!

Been off pill for 15months now, not really trying but wanted my body to adjust.

Been tracking my periods on Period Tracker app for last few months as wanted to try for a baby early next year with OH.

I should have started my period 9 days ago, was a week early last month but have taken 5 pregnancy tests, one day early, one day I was due, one the next and the day after that and last one was Wednesday first urine and all negative. All early response tests.

Even if the being a week early thing was messing it up I am still late by 2-3 days anyway!

I feel nauseaous most of the day, heightened sense of smell,burping a lot, backache and had sore breasts/nipples but they have calmed down now.

Part of me really wants to take a pregnancy test again but part of me thinks I should wait until Thursday when I will be two weeks late, I did have sex around my ovulation time.

If I am not pregnant thats fine I just want my period to come as I am having to act like I am at the moment just incase!

Had a tiny tiny bit of spotting on the few times I have had sex since last week so wondering if thats because implantation might be late.

I know some women have very low HCG levels so I could still be pregnant but its really starting to stress me out! Its all I can think about :wacko:

If its not here by Thursday I am going to have to try get a doctors appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->