Think i am in the right section

Mrsdm

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy on the 4th mayi was 4 weeks + 5 days so i was expected to start my period on the 1 june anyway, i will try and give details without offending anyone so sorry in advance if to much info.

On monday the 31st i was sitting in my friends and i had this wet feeling all of a sudden, so i went to the bathroom and checked to find i had pink discharge which i thougt was weird never had that before. Anyway then it turned to very ligh brown spotting and then the 1st june i though i must be due to start and by the afternoon i had a very dark colour discharge which was weird it look like it had some other clear stretchy stuff mixed through, anyway to cut a long story short the last two days i have had tiny spot of brown on a panty liner and just when i am wiping.
I am not having any pain but do have symptoms these are feeling exhausted, waking up through the night, feeling sick, really sore headaches and very bloated tummy (jumping form a 8 -12), also the occasional twinge in my sides and boobs.
I am starting to think i have a really weird period because i lost my baby 4 weeks ago and its in my head that i am pregnant, because i did pregnancy test all last week and they came back negative, i have not tested since friday because i think i am just starting to think i will keep having negatives, but it concerns me how i am having a period like this or implantation bleed.
I have done a test yesteray and this morning both were negative. I don't know if it was really a IB or a period :wacko:

Sorry for the long post

Forgot to mention i am being sick, i am exhausted all the time and have real itchy boobs :blush: and been very moody the spotting only lasted 3 an half days

I'm not sure about the timing, but it sounds a lot like ovulation bleeding to me. It could also be your hormones trying to regulate after your loss. Of course it could also be a new pregnancy! Hard to say right now. I guess time will tell. Sorry I can't be of more help. Keep us posted.

Just as heart tree said about it could certainly be all of the above.. I hope you get some clarification soon. I know I felt pretty much like that when i was pregnant and I felt like that on my 1st cycle after MC... only time will tell which one it is for you. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->