Think I belong in here now!!

stardust599

Reaction score
Eeeek scary.

I have a beautiful daughter who is 1 next Friday. I had a very tough pregnancy and labour and found the first 5months incredibly hard and struggled to cope - my baby did have severe reflux though which wasn't easy for us. I also had PND and needed lots of friends and family to get me through it and I made my poor OH's life hell for months. Thankfully, PND is behind me now! So we had no plans for any baby's soon!

I had a Mirena Coil fitted when LO was a couple of months old but the hormones didn't agree with me so I had it taken out (or rather, I took it out myself :rofl: ) with a plan of getting a Copper Coil fitted instead.

Somehow, I have ended up quite broody. OH isn't bothered and says that as it affects me more I can make the decision whether I get a coil fitted again or whether we just wait and see what happens. So! I've decided that I'm a believer in fate/everything happens for a reason so I'm just going to let things happen.

I had the coil removed 11 days ago and we have BD'd 4 times I think?? And once last night but OH pulled out (which reminds me I need to speak to him to see if he's changed his mind as that was strange, maybe I'll have to move to WTT if he's not sure now :-( ) I'm not sure if I could be PG as I don't know how soon I would ovulate after removing the coil. It took us 14 months to conceive my LO (I call her M on here).

I'm getting a bit too excited now, I've even looked at twin prams and made myself a page of notes of things to remember for the next pregnancy/labour/birth. OH will kill me if he sees haha!

Anyway, nice to meet you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->