Think I got my positive?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
So think I got my positive today but not 100% sure. 20190122_162033.jpg

So the first 2 were done last Wednesday on cycle day 7 then Thursday cycle day 8. Because the line was so light I didn't test Friday and Saturday.
Tested again Sunday and as you can see the line is so light. But yesterday had bad lower back pain and just was feeling a bit meh
So I tested last night and that's the 2nd one from the bottom and then again today which is the very bottom one. Gonna do another tonight. What do you ladies think?
Good luck to all us TTC lots of baby dust ❤

I'd say the bottom one is definitely positive. Good luck and hoping you get your BFP very soon!

I'd say the bottom one is definitely positive. Good luck and hoping you get your BFP very soon!
Thank you so much for ure reply. Much appreciated. ❤❤❤❤

No problem ❤️ I got my positive yesterday so we should be testing about the same time! Baby dust for both of us :dust:

I really hope we both get our BFP. I'm not sure if I shud just wait to see if AF comes or test b4. I'm going to be so eager to test but so disappointed if it's negative. When are you going to test?
All the lower back ache and right overy pain has gone now. It was quite uncomfortable I had it Monday Tuesday and yesterday but I'm feeling fine today. According to the APP I've got the egg was supposed to be realised today but I think it was released yesterday or the day before hence all the pain.
Be great if we both get pregnant together I'll have a pregnancy friend.
Baby dust sent to you honey :dust:

I'm going to try to wait and test if I'm late for AF. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointment. It's so difficult trying to hold out though!! I should be testing round about the 7th, what about you?
I'm hoping we've :sex: enough this month, DH hasn't been well so it was difficult, but hoping we've caught!
Would be great to have a pregnancy friend honey :)

I'm going to try to wait and test if I'm late for AF. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointment. It's so difficult trying to hold out though!! I should be testing round about the 7th, what about you?
I'm hoping we've :sex: enough this month, DH hasn't been well so it was difficult, but hoping we've caught!
Would be great to have a pregnancy friend honey :)

Yeah I know what you mean. It's gonna be so hard trying to hold off from testing. I've got a pregnancy test in my bedside table drawer and I know I'm gonna be itching to do it but like you I want to try and hold off for as long as posible.
Woke up today with a stupid head cold. Also been getting shooting pain in my right breast and it's also achey esp when touched. My left breast is fine it's just my right one. This was one of the first I got with my last pregnancy but I don't want to get my hopes up.
It mite be to do with hormones and my body still adjusting from having then implant removed. Guess we just got to wait and see. Good luck hun. I've got it all crossed

Yeah I know what you mean. It's gonna be so hard trying to hold off from testing. I've got a pregnancy test in my bedside table drawer and I know I'm gonna be itching to do it but like you I want to try and hold off for as long as posible.
Woke up today with a stupid head cold. Also been getting shooting pain in my right breast and it's also achey esp when touched. My left breast is fine it's just my right one. This was one of the first I got with my last pregnancy but I don't want to get my hopes up.
It mite be to do with hormones and my body still adjusting from having then implant removed. Guess we just got to wait and see. Good luck hun. I've got it all crossed

Aw that's so exciting that you've got similar symptoms!!! Hoping and praying it's your BFP honey! I've got one in my bedside table too lol! We'll stay strong together and try not to test. What date are you planning on testing?
Hope your head cold clears up soon and you feel better ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->