think i have an addiction

weewdy

Reaction score
My oh says i have a problem, with bisto gravy! I have had gravy every day for about the last month. Sometimes as much as 3 times a day. Anyone else have a daft addiction?

Lol! I guess I love vinegar! I always have. My hubby says to me do you want some chips with your vinegar lol :blush:
Oh and my uncle bought me a bottle of it for Christmas one year!

Lol! I guess I love vinegar! I always have. My hubby says to me do you want some chips with your vinegar lol :blush:

My colleague at work has vinegar with everything. She even has it in her porridge!

Eeeeeew, vinegar porridge!!!

Mines squash! xxx

My colleague at work has vinegar with everything. She even has it in her porridge!

Ok...I love vinegar, but that is a step too far!! Yuck!! :sick: lol

Cheese...I would eat cheese with everything.

Balsamic vinegar, I have it with everything!

Crisps. I love crisps. Its out of hand at this point :haha:

cheese... my salad draw in the fridge is full of cheese!! x

I had a bit of time with Bisto too, soon got over it :haha:

Diet pepsi is my worst one but I have sweet potato chips pretty much everyday :/

Mine is thick cut marmalade.. especially the Frank Cooper one. Would eat an entire jar in a day if it wasn't so bad for me!

Bit of a cliché but I love chocolate, dark, white, milk...any will do. My easter eggs only last a day and advent calenders take a lot of willpower lol

Salt. Not really salty foods but salt in general. I love it over cucumbers w/ lime juice or on lemons, oranges, watermelon. :haha: Hubs thinks I have a sodium deficiency. :wacko:

Twix's :dohh: I have at least 2 x the 2 stick bars a day with a cup of tea.

Those latte coffee packets - have today run out and forgot to buy some when I went shopping, gonna miss my morning treat 😞

Coca cola def! But also jalepeno chedder cheetos...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"