Think I just got my 1st ever + OPK (ttc #1)!

Veganlily

TTC #1 since March 2012
Reaction score
If not positive, it looks pretty darn close. Lines up until now have been super faint, but I sense from other signals in my body that O is imminent. I'm on CD 20, which is not an unusual time for me to O - my cycles vary from 28-40 days, with 32 or so being the norm, so this would be on track for me. 1st cycle actively ttc #1 after 2 months NT/NA. So can someone explain to me exactly what this means? I think it predicts ovulation somewhat in advance, so I'm likely to ovulate tomorrow or the next day, right?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 34
Hi, yes thats right normally 12-36 hours after the first positive opk you will ovulate
Good luck :0)

Thank you! I'm excited about seeing two lines finally, even if they are not THE lines!

I bet your line will be darker tomorrow and I would consider tomorrow's the 1st positive if that's the case. If you were using a Dollar Tree, you probably wouldn't have equal lines yet. For me, equal lines on Wondfo is not positive. Everyone is different but that's my experience... So I would guess O would be Thurs or Fri if your line gets darker tomorrow. :) Good luck!

good luck, hun! catch that eggy!

gd luck :)
i am on cycle day day 14.... and still only 1 line :(

I bet your line will be darker tomorrow and I would consider tomorrow's the 1st positive if that's the case. If you were using a Dollar Tree, you probably wouldn't have equal lines yet. For me, equal lines on Wondfo is not positive. Everyone is different but that's my experience... So I would guess O would be Thurs or Fri if your line gets darker tomorrow. :) Good luck!

Thanks-it was a bit lighter today so not sure what will happen-will retest later and update then! Oh and will keep dtd!

What did your temp do today?

What did your temp do today?

Still low-I definitely can feel o is happening/about to happen by the tenderness of my breasts/nipples. I suspect a rise tomorrow but maybe not til Friday. Opk tonight still lighter but pee also super super diluted-I drink a ton of water and tea during the day and it's practically clear at all times except FMU.

Update-temp spike today-pretty much certain I O'd yesterday! I charted for years in a prior relationship to avoid, and I'm never above 98.1 unless I've ovulated. I'm thinking we should dtd again today to cover our bases (and keep having fun!). And then...let the 2ww begin! Thanks everyone for your input/support-hopefully I will be posting two different sorts of lines in a couple weeks...

That's a nice spike! Good luck. :)

Thanks, ladies! I do enjoy seeing the spike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->