• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I lost my baby last night :( *update pg 3*

I didn't have clots but I did have bleeding. Had an emergency scan to see bubs perfectly happy! He is now 1 year old and so perfect!! Don't give up yet babes. Thinking of you xx <3

Just wanted to say i know what you are going through my 1st pregnancy i bled i also passed clots went to the er and the dr told me since i was bleeding so early i would probably miscarry crushed all of my hope the scan showed i was 6 wks 2 days i followed up with my dr because the bleeding continued he was very helpful and said not all women miscarry if they are bleeding i bled if i had sex or stimulation not even penetration i bled if i got upset the least little thing i was bleeding well this happened all the way until i was 5 months pregnant and i'm happy to say that baby is now 9 yrs old so don't give up yet just keep praying bleeding doesn't always mean losing your child :)

Aw hun
Ring you local early preg unit they will scan you doesn't matter if you had a scan the day before if you've had bleeding they will see you that's what they are for a and e are wrong hun I don't think they have treated you very well at all tbh

Got everything crossed I hope your sticky bean is fine !!

Emma

when i lost my baby i was in ER with this woman who came in a couple of days before me and had bleeding that was worse than mine. she was desperate, also woke up in the middle of the night thinking she'd wet herself to find her pj just full of blood all over the place. she was bleeding so badly they kept her in and put her on the drip for 4 days (!). but they gave her a scan each day and boom, the baby was perfect, 10 weeks along and also no idea where the bleed came from. she went on bleeding heavily for 4 days in the end, and baby was completely unaffected.

Thanks for everyones kind words and thoughts. Just got back from my scan and they confirmed my baby isn't there any more :'(

I'm heartbroken but I know I'm strong enough to copr with this and hopefully will be back here soon!

Good luck to you all in your pregnancies xxx

Nicola, so sorry for your loss. i've had them myself and i know how heart wrenching it can be. i'm sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your OH <3

So sorry Nicole :( Take care and I hope you get your rainbow soon xx

Just read all the posts. I am so so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking. Hoping you get a happy and healthy 9 months next time you feel ready to try xx

So sorry for your loss. May God give you patience to get through this troubling times

So sorry hun :(
Hope you get your very sticky bean soon

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back