think I may scream..please tell me what you think..

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
so I had what I thought was a pod opk on the 19th. what I know was one on the 25th..now today I get this..:wacko: from what I understand it has to be the same shade at least? Test line is on the left! (I held my tinkle for a bout 3 1/2 hours with nothing to drink) Is it as dark please be honest..OH I should add I get a line EVERY time but I can tell when its nag..
I'm gonna do one at 6 and see if its any darker..

sorry I added the wrong pic..new one added:wacko:

Attachments

• jan 29th 12-18pm opk.jpg
    jan 29th 12-18pm opk.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 42
Hmmm im nt actually sure. the other test looks darker but it sure is confusing, have u done a hpt? xx

I agree your others look darker. Mines are confusing to! I posted my latest ones under my opks if you want to check them out. Going by what I have been told, I think your last one you ovulated and these are just the end of your lh surge. But then again im not a dr. besides i cant answer my own questions, lol. sorry if this wasnt any help to you. but Im pretty sure your last tests was the one. keep us updated and hopefully these confusing test will come to an end. as in get postive prego test :)

T'elle yep bfn!

Perfectangles My temps are so low thats what has me so confused..

Hmmm soooo strange, im baffled!! just have PLENTY of :sex: lol!! sorry i dnt have any idea hun, i bet its really frustrating xxx

so I've had what looked pos on 1-19, 1-25 & 1-29..I think I may go loony..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->