Think i might be leaving you all

B

baby.love

And moving to TTC :happydance: I know i said about the relaxed approach, but who am i kidding :haha: I'm 8DPO and charting symptom spotting like mad, POAS already and going slightly crazy.

After a chat with Nathan last night we both agreed we are more TTC than NTNP.

So i am gonna plant myself in the TTC section for a while and see how it goes .... :kiss:

Noooooooo!! I mean, I am sooo glad for you that you are more TTC that NTNP but you were the founder of NTNP and now you're off! How will we go on without you! :lol: Despite not really being supposed to still be here myself I am finding it very hard to stay away!

Good luck in TTC hun and fingers crossed for BFP ASAP! I hope oyu'll keep popping in though :)

xxxxx

:( I havent even posted in there yet as its scary.

I am wondering though - If i use OPK's etc can you still class it as NTNP? I dont temp, but i do have a chart to track my cycles... But thats only because they are all over the place since Sienna.

I aint using OPK's yet but have thought about it to see if i ovulate :shrug: Oh i dont know what to do and where i belong :cry: < can you tell i'm a bit emotional today!

Well I use (used :cry:) OPKs but didn't temp and still counted myself as NTNP as it was just for interests sake and didn't change how much we DTD or when. The charting was just for my own interest to see when I ovulated and stuff as I had never thought about it before and just assumed that I must do and probably somewhere inthe middle of my cycle! I think if you are more comfortable staying here hun then you should stay here whether you think you are TTC or NTNP. We don't care! :hugs:

xxx

I class myself as NTNP but next month Il be using OPK to make sure I am oving on time. Im taking folic acid too but Im not doing any hardcore TTCing. Please stay! your the founder of the NTNP forum!

im in the ttc and mite coming over ntnp...
its very easy to get caught up in the crazyness and hype people end up convienceing you ur pregnant if you sneeze people tink ur pregnant however they are such a lovely bunch....just cant make me mind up lol

I think you can still be NTNP:hugs:

I use opks, trying to sort my cycles after my youngest, I will keep using them at least until they show im ovulating at the right time. If you are using them to find out if you are ovulating after a baby I think thats fine:thumbup:

Symptom spotting is completely normal, how else to pass the 2 week wait:coffee:

I dont temp/chart, but only because I dont understand it:dohh:

im gonna tink about it but mite just relax in ntnp and see what God gives me lol

Ok well maybe i will class myself as TTC but not hardcore, therefore i will stay here in NTNP... So please ignore my opening post and lets put it down to yet another blonde moment from me :D xx

Thanks girls... Oh and 'founder of NTNP' is a very sweet thing to say but i reckon Wobbles gets that title! I'll just take credit for the chat thread instead :lol:

yay Leah! well...you know..maybe Wobbles wouldn't have started the NTNP section if you hadn't started the chat thread and got us all together in one place int he first place!

xxx

Baby.love go and do what you think is best for you both, but please try to keep it light and not stressful as stress is the biggest killer , it nearly split me and DH up on the ttc so we have no moved to NTNP instead and its so much better and we are back on track too love him loads xx
Good Luck tina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"