Think I'm CD1 today- Who's with me? Anyone starting clomid? CYCLE BUDDY PLEASE

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
Hi I am cd1 today finally After a 46 day cycle and taking provera :) well I think so don't think it is going to be spotting! Yay!

I can finally start my clomid :) anyone else?- Im taking mine cd2 which is tomorrow :)

I'm looking for a cycle buddy whether you are having a natural or clomid cycle- just someone to share experiences with

Hope for some replies xxx

I am on cd3 after waiting for af for over 50 days and finally having to take provera to help it along. I still only got slight spotting but they said to count that as a period. I will be starting clomid on Sunday. I really hope I ovulate this month!!! Good luck to you!!

I took provera too, starting clomid Sunday as fc said don't count today as cd1 as I'm not filling a sanitary towel (tmi) sorry! So I'm not sure so if for some reason cd1 would have been today I'll be starting cd3 instead of cd2 like I'm meant to be x

As far as af I haven't even needed pads hardly. It's just been a few brown spots. But they said count it. It makes me feel like this cycle isn't starting good because I don't feel like this is a sufficient period. I don't know...

Do you know anything about using opks in a clomid cycle? I bought some to use this month but I have heard clomid can affect results. Any advice?

I'm not sure about af I think spotting should be day one so I think they're messing up my cycle I thinknof will end up me taking them cd 3 instead of 2 like they told me to?

And I got some opk's I also got told the same so I might not even use them and just bd everyother day throughout the whole cycle x

Hey scerena - you started AF! Great news! I'm cd3 today so took my first Clomid tab last night! Woke up in the night feeling REALLY HOT but as I said in another post, I did have two large glasses of red wine and a massive steak dinner before bed so it could well have been that!
Hi mommyagain! Scerena already knows this but as for me, I am taking Clomid to hopefully balance out my cycles and help me ovulate earlier (I don't tend to ovulate til day 25 or later) and extend my luteal phase (currently only 8-9 days). We'll see if it makes any difference.
I've been told to BD every other day between days 10-20 and use OPKs for that period of time as well. I'm also temperature charting but i've heard Clomid can affect that too (it was sky high this morning!).
Fingers crossed for all of us xx

Hi ladies :wave:

Can I join you even though I'm a few days ahead of you? I'm cd8 and took my last clomid last night. It's my first cycle on 50mg of clomid and would love to have some buddies to share it with.

I've had no side effect, well with the exception of one moody day x

Hi sorry for the late reply it was my oh bday last night so we had abfew last drinks together :) take the first pill tonight what time would you recommend to take it?

MrsHY- yes I finally come on :) in so happy! Oh no the dreaded hot sweats I hear so many people get that? How was last night? All be worth it if we get our bfp 's :)

And Carhar- of course you can join it's nice to share the experience with people :) it's good u haven't had any side effects :) it's my first round too have u had a scan?
X

Hello ladies!
Scerena - didn't get any hot sweats last night (second pill) so maybe it was a one-off/the big dinner I had! I guess time will tell. No other side-effects today! Good luck to everyone x

I'm taking mine tonite what time should i take it do u reacon? Did u take yours with food? And aw that's good that u had nomore side effects :) xx

My first scan is Thursday. If I haven't ov'd my fs said he'd write a prescription for 100mg for my next cycle (plus I'll need something to bring on my af).

I took my pills right before I went to sleep. Gl x

I just took my tablet now :) good luck atvyour scan let me know I have to book mine tomorrow and my fs said the same to me if I don't ovulate they will up the dose xx

Hello
Yes - I take mine just before bed so will probably take it in about 1.5 hrs time - always go to bed early on a Sunday! x

Well I took the pill at 7.30 went to bed early 9pm as it was a Sunday lol an no side effects :) how did your night go?- any side effects yet? X

Hello!
We've been moved to buddies - that's cool.
OK, so third dose last night before bed and I'm afraid I had another hot flush in the middle of the night! Just kicked off my duvet and after a while I colled right back down again to the point of feeling really cold!
Ultrasound is on Friday. Hoping for follicles but no more than 4 otherwise they'll terminate this cycle due to fears of multiple ovulation.
xx

Hey :) it was my second pill last night :) I've had no side effects- maybe it's not working fir me?- the nurse said not everyone gets side effects but to me it doesn't look like a good sign...
That's good u have ur scan Friday mine isn't until tues 31st but they said cd10-12 to me, I hope you have nomore than 4 follicles they said the same to me and ideally want to not have a multiple pregnancy for me as I'm quite small- would love twins though :) but happy with whatever I get blessed with well if I get blessed with.
X

Hi scerena
I wouldn't worry about the lack of side-effects AT ALL, I don't think this is a sign that it is/isn't working - honestly, some people randomly get them and some don't.
Take my last pill of this cycle tonight!
Yep - I too would LOVE twins but I'm not going to be greedy as one would be more than enough right now :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->