think im finally getting back to normal!

M

mummy.1987

sorry if this post is abit long, i have been on the depo for 5 years, i came off it 5 months ago, i havent had a cycle/period since, well i started vitex a few days ago, and i have done a couple ovulation tests and the 2nd line is getting darker! i no its still negative until its darker than the control line but this is big for me! as i have never even had a faint line on one of these! top test the line is very faint, but what do u all think? x

Attachments

• 20170928_160358.jpg
    20170928_160358.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
I too recently cam of the depo this is the 6th if you can call it month af is all mixed up ive been testing twice daliy to see if anything changes as you can always miss it but i like to get a base line as you always have lh in your systerm but yay for getting darker keep testing im sure it dosent always have to be darker as long as its dark as or a little bit lighter im sure you can class as positive as you do it from month to month you will now the norm for your body xx

I agree with keep testing and get to know your body, some don't get darker than the control line as Dini pointed out.

Good luck :dust: and yay for your first dark lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->