Think I'm going insane....

frenchy

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Ok, I realise that I should be happy with my beautiful baby girl (11 months now) but suddenly I've become Mrs Broody.

What's going on? I've practically bullied DH into it and we even did the deed:sex: on Saturday after having a heart to heart about the pros and cons. I've calculated dates, planned the nursey and started looking at names. I have officially lost the plot:winkwink:

We both know it would put us into financial ruin and the thought of all those sleepless nights, colic etc fills me with fear but I just can't think about anything else.

Was working at a hospital last week and found myself staring at the 'Maternity Admissions' signpost with longing!!! WTF:wacko: I keep thinking of the days I spent in hospital last year after my little girl was born - the smell, the flowers, the visitors and I want it all again!!!

So come on girls, am I looking at it with a bit too much nostalgia or is it a big fat sign that I'm ready to do it again???

hi frenchy,

i feel very similar to you, i keep thinking about being in hospital with my newborn too, i have been looking more and more at her baby pics and i can't help but say awwwwwwwww everytime the pampers ad comes on the telly. its all i can think off, is to have another baby again.

i have pretty much told my dh when it is happening, and have taken his lack of agument as agreement! (we had already discussed 2-3 children).

i think in my case it is a sign i am ready for #2, so it must be in yours too i think.

I get baby crazy ever couple weeks, until I think of the sleepless nights and having to get up with a toddler in the morning. :dohh: If you think you and your husband can handle taking care of two little ones, go for it!

aww hun, I think most of us in here are baby crazy! But I guess it's worse because you've been through it before!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->