Think im going mad.

Frooty

Reaction score
Me and my OH been together 2 years this month love him to bits but hes making me so angry at the moment. Were decorating its taking forever should be done by now. Lately hes been hanging out with the guys next door they're young single no comittments at all and theyre like adrenaline seekers i have no problem with that. We always said we may get married in the future and def have another baby in a few years but all thats changed ever since hes been with the lads hes decided he doesnt want that anymore he wants to live life a little more. How am i supposed to take that? He won't give me answers, i know what i want in life he doesn't. It's getting me so down i c ry with anger. Nowadays i even have to ask for a kiss and cuddle don't feel like a woman at all we have sex every now and again but thats not the issue i've never been made to feel good about myself and i think part of his job is to make me feel good right? :shrug: I dunno if hes doing it cus he wants me to leave him so he doesn't have to just feel so stressed and down. Sorry to rant feel better doing it though and interested to see what is said xxx

I don't think your going bad however, i think your OH may be going through a stage where hes wondering what life may have been like.
He will realise the grass is not greener on the other side and your family is far more important, maybe let him get this out of his system but if it continues confront him and ask him whats more important, family or acting like a child again.
x

Hes not doing anything thats living life to full tho he goes surfing every now and again and smokes with the boys hows that living life to the full. He could live life to the full with me and lo its so frustrating. I want a lover and a father to my child not someone that prioritises something so petty ugh its like something really heavy on me pushing me down.

He probably feels he has less responsiblity when hes being an idiot with them hun.
x

Maybe. I just dunno what to do i want to be happy and feel loved i dunno whether i should ride it out and see what happens but with no real cetainty or mention it and get accused of having mood swings lol cant win

I'd give it a few more days and stay out of his way and if hes still being the same, i'd have a serious chat
x

Okay, how can i distract myself from feeling so crap though? Think i may go out today i cant stay indoors on my own with lo and this on my head

Spend some quality time with LO hun, might be a nice break
x

Just updating on the situation, hes a bit more affectionate this couple of days but he still goes out with his mates from about midday until 10:30pm so i've been going to my mums everyday just so i dont feel so lonely. We have a bathroom that needs to be decorated that hes not doing hes started but its just a mess, i asked him to put some stuff up the attic didn't happen cos he was so busy had to ask my dad to do it how embarassing. He needs to get his priorities surely one day of decor isn't gonna hurt his friends or a few hours even. Im just gonna let whatever it is out of his system hopefully he will grow up and be the father my son deserves. Its our anniversary in 2 weeks and i can bet he wont remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->