think im going to lose my baby. .

I am so sorry :( that is devastating... I am so sorry for your loss <3 keeping you in my prayers tonight!!

Oh I am so sad to hear this, you made a very hard decision and you're a strong person for doing it. Time will heal but for now lots of hugs and prayers to you and family :hugs:

I had my little boy on sunday at 6.25am, and got to say goodbye. My mum and my man were both there, and some other family came after to see him and say goodbye as well. Its comforting to know that he is loved and missed by the people I love, and will not be forgotten by anybody.
I miss him, and it hurts but I am just so glad he isnt suffering, and once we have a funeral ajd lay him to rest he will hopefully be at peace forever.

awe :( I am so sorry... My prayers are with you... I'm sure he was beautiful... Heaven received a perfect angel. I am so sorry for your loss.

copesy, i admire your strength and courage. thank you for sharing the arrival of your beautiful boy with us, and congratulations on your little angel (please don't take these words as an offense, they are meant as an acknowledgement and admiration to your little boy and his brief but nonetheless precious life here).
it is comforting to know that even in the hardest times your wonderful son is loved and missed and cared for, and that he will always be there with all of you and never be forgotten.

you two are in my thoughts and prayers, i am sending you a big big hug. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this, I hope you are doing as well as you can be right now. Fly high little one :angel:

I also admire your strength hunny. I'm so fucking sorry.
One day you'll have your rainbow and you can share with them the story of their older sibling. :(

So sorry for your loss :nope: You are so brave and strong :hugs:

Fly high little one :angel:

I am so sorry. You are so strong! And your angel is loved and i'm sure he felt that. Fly high little one :angel:

You poor thing. You have an angel baby watching over you now. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->