Think I'm In Labor..

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
:happydance:

In SO much pain!! I didnt expect the pain to be like this at all!
But they are coming very quickly like every 3-4 minutes but only lasting 30-50seconds! I havnt had a show and my waters havnt broken!! Hopefully things will move along during the night! Please please please!!
Sara (gde78) is my text buddy, so i'll txt her if anything happens and hopefully she will be able to get online and update you all. She hasnt been online for a few days so she may have had her LO?
Is there anyone who would mind being my text buddy just in case?

Anyway. Fingers crossed!! I bet i'll be online 2moro telling you nothing has happend!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3-4 minutes is really close together! Are they really regular? I would go to hospital if I were you! Good luck!!

Thats fantastic news!! Hopefully it won't last too long for you!

If you don't find a text buddy i don't mind, just pop me a PM if your stuck x

I started with the same pains at 11.45pm and had Rihanna at 6.56am.... left it too late for pain relief so get yourself to the hospital.... there close together. I went to hospital at 3.30am... Go go go hun and good luck xxx

3-4 minutes is really close together! Are they really regular? I would go to hospital if I were you! Good luck!!

Yea Moraine has got a point actually, have you rang the labour ward yet x

Good luck hun xxxxxxxx hoping this is it for you :D

oooooo fingers crossed this is it for you darling! Good luck!! xxx

Yea Moraine has got a point actually, have you rang the labour ward yet x

Totally agree... mine were 3 mins apart on the way to the hospital ... Go hun xxx Just give them a call and they will tell you to go down anyway if they are lasting a minute ish and 3 mins apart :happydance::happydance:

I didnt have a show, neither did my waters break so dont wait for that to happen. x

Do you think i should ring them?!
I can deal with the pain, i just close my eyes and grip something!
My MW said to go in when they are lasting almost a minute!!

Ahhh! What shall i do?

This is how irregular they are :

10:19:20 pm 10:19:42 pm 21 secs 2 mins, 4 secs
10:17:16 pm 10:17:53 pm 36 secs 2 mins, 49 secs
10:14:26 pm 10:15:01 pm 34 secs 3 mins, 1 secs
10:11:25 pm 10:12:06 pm 40 secs 3 mins, 44 secs
10:07:41 pm 10:08:20 pm 39 secs 3 mins, 34 secs
10:04:06 pm 10:04:45 pm 39 secs 2 mins, 19 secs
10:01:46 pm 10:02:21 pm 34 secs

I think you should definatly ring them, even if its just to let them know you will probably be in 2nite and they can also give advice x

Tone... Ring them honestly.... I was exactly the same as you sat on corner or sofa and was riding them out but they usually get stronger very quickly and you wanna be in hospital when it happens.... from 2.30am to 3am they were mega strong and mine were irregular..... Go hun I swear xxxx

Just tell hospital 3 mins apart lastin 45-60 secs and go hun honestly x

Ring them!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck hun!!!! x x x

Okay, will ring in a second! Thank you ladies, dont know what i'd do without you!! xxxxx

Never mind in a second!! Now!!- Just kiddin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->