Think it's happening again

phew!! I've only just found this post and was panicing for you. So relieved it's all ok. x

plus you got past 11 wks 4 days without even realising :happydance:

thank you sooo much!! Everything was fine and ive been put forward to 12wk and 3 days!!! wooooop!!:happydance::happydance:

that's great news!!!!!!!:happydance:
congratulations!!
really glad everything is fine!:flower:

Great news, Happy & Healthy rest of pregnancy to you :)

Oh, Seasider, that's just awesome news hon, over the moon for you :happydance:

Hopefully you've got the rest of the day to gather yourself back together again and chill hunny.

So very pleased for you :cloud9:

So what's your new EDD hunny? x

New due date is 28th Nov,so im not really a december snowflake anymore!

New due date is 28th Nov,so im not really a december snowflake anymore!

Bless ya, but you do get to see bubs earlier than planned :happydance::happydance:

So very pleased for you babes, bet you're knackered today after the rollercoaster of emotions since yesterday.

Are they booking you in for another scan soon or is next one 20 weeks?

No ,the next one is 20 weeks,she said we may as well use today as the dating scan so its done now! She was fab,showed us straight away as obviously she saw the heart was beating away,pointed everything out and spent ages checking everything was good.

I actually am knackered!! lol and ive barely done anything!Oh and the boys have come home and are rowing already!! arggghh!

Wow congrats to you, such a relief enjoy the afterglow! I am very delighted to read your news. I had a big bleed at 8 weeks and truly relate to how scary that is. Here's to a uneventful 6.5 more months to you!!!!

Oh crap, I haven't been on for a few days and look what happens, glad all is well, but what a bloody scare! Thank feck for the EPAU.. and a november sparkler yay!
Hopefully all will go well this weekend too, keeping the faith!UTP and so so pleased all is well!

Oh crap, I haven't been on for a few days and look what happens, glad all is well, but what a bloody scare! Thank feck for the EPAU.. and a november sparkler yay!
Hopefully all will go well this weekend too, keeping the faith!UTP and so so pleased all is well!

Thanks hun! Yep november sparkler! Woop! As for this weekend arrrrggh
Is all i can say! Have inboxed you xx

chick... seriously give up the double shifts!! you need to think about relaxing a little and looking after your lil bean... xx

chick... seriously give up the double shifts!! you need to think about relaxing a little and looking after your lil bean... xx

It's funny you should say that,as after last weeks scare,my boss rang me at weekend and said he had swapped me from wednesday evening to thursday evening as he thought 9 hours was too long for me being on my feet!!!So as it turned out,last week was my last double shift!:happydance::happydance:

Ive been on a double shift today so gone back to work at 7pm,and by half 7 im bleeding!! just felt a bit of a gush,went to the loo and theres blood......ive come home,have had no bleeding since,but i have got a bit of cramp.I just cant believe it

hi I am new, just researching 'heavy bleeding' through pregnancy while I see if I have some hope here - lol - was planning for a baby# in Jan2012. They say its more common than we are actually told - mushrooming is no fun :coffee:

great news hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!
just realised your in sunny blackpool
just down the road from me:happydance:

Thornton cleveleys hun?
i"m in lancaster:thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member