Think its over :cry:

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Well thursday I had a bad pain in my kidney area, ended up at A and E because of it, they checked urine and it showed nothing, no infection or anything, so they booked me for an early scan Friday morning, which showed nothing but a thickened lining, so they requested I have bloods done and we sat and worked out I could be as little as 4weeks (due to longer than average cycles), so seeing nothing on the scan didnt worry me too much.
My level friday was 102, so they requested I go back today, the lady has just rang and said my levels have dropped and to wait 3 weeks and do a HPT and if positive ring them back, but otherwise its likely I am miscarrying again :cry:
She didnt say anything else just to prepare for another miscarriage, Im so confused as I have no cramping or blood and I had both with previous miscarriages :cry: just snapped at OH as hes trying to remain positive due to me having extremely sore boobs well nipples, they are constantly erect :haha: and occasional sickness and heartburn, Im just finding it very difficult to remain positive and confused as the lady who did my scan said my lining was lovely and thick and I was probably just too early for anything to show on scan.

so looks like its goodbye and I wish all you lovely ladies a h&h 9months xxx

hey MUM,
iam really sorry you are going through this, but i do think is way too soon for them to say anything!!!!
the sad thing about it, is that Medical staff are soooo nonchalant and unsympathetic to women who are in early stage of pregnancy! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
can u get a scan sooner????
I HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!
:hugs::hugs:

So sorry you are going through this again :nope:

They havent even offered me another scan, the lady who did my scan Friday checked both sides as they said it may be ectopic, and my left side was incredibly painful compared to the right, but this has eased and I was expecting bleeding after scan but I havent experienced any bleeding at all, just a dull ache on my left side but put this down to the scan from friday :shrug:

She just asked how I felt, I said fine because I do, the pain I had that sent me to A and E has gone and I feel fine apart from tiredness and sore boobs, then she said sorry but your levels have dropped so prepare for miscarriage again, and to retest in 3weeks and if thats positive to ring them and they will book me an appointment to see them.

With both my previous miscarriages I had very very bad pain and bright red blood, thank you for the replies xx

mum, I had 2 MC in a row and both i felt THE MOST HORRIBLE pain i have never felt and bled a LOT!
i have pain on the right side, like a stabbing pain, but it goes away and then come back. One night it was sooo bad i couldnt sleep.
but never went to ER too scared! but iam 8 weeks and 6 days today and havent had a scan yet, its tomorrow.
I do believe its early though for u, maybe they said that because your Level are lowering?
3 weeks is a long time to wait!!!!!!!!
i hate the waiting game!!!!!
iam gonna pray all is alright with your LO [-o<

Sadly, not every miscarriage is the same. If you can, I'd request another blood draw in a few days. If your levels are still dropping, then it's unfortunately likely you are miscarrying again. Having had 8 miscarriages myself, I know how hard it is to wait and not know what's going on. Every miscarriage was different too. Some started and were over in a matter of hours. Others started and took 3-4 days. One ended up being a mmc and I got a D&C after nothing happened for a week. I really hope this isn't what's happening for you and that your followup shows a healthy baby growing right on time. 4 weeks is very early and they couldn't see anything even if they wanted to at that point. I'd say getting a repeat blood test done would give you an idea of what's going on alot sooner than waiting 3 weeks for another scan. Good luck and FX you get great news!

I'm sorry your going thru this. Unfortunately, when the numbers start to drop, it can still take a while b/4 the bleeding begins. With my last m/c, I knew by my numbers that the pregnancy wasn't viable and it was awful just having to wait for it all to start.

I started bleeding after logging off last night, sadly this is goodbye thank you for all the replies and support wishing you all the best and hope to be back again sometime :) xxx

Praying for your rainbow baby to come soon!! So sorry. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->