• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I've managed to talk OH into the whole cloth nappy thing...

lauriech

Reaction score
...wohoo!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I was about to list my brand new Bumgenius, Blueberry and Bambinex nappies on ebay...started taking photos for the listing and I said to OH, I really love these nappies...they're so soft etc....so OH says, well why don't you keep them then :saywhat: he was COMPLETELY against them yesterday!!!!

So he then says, but don't expect me to put them on LO!!!!!!! To which I showed him they're exactly the same as using a disposable and he wouldn't have to wash them or do anything apart from put them on or take them off LO and he looked like he changed his tune :thumbup:

So....I'm going to work on him now!

Anyone have any they'd like to sell to me as I only have 3 so far and I'm thinking that's nowhere near enough :dohh:

Yaay glad he came round to the idea! Good luck with it! :) I hope the whole thing is easie than it looks. Have you used any of them yet? x x x

No all brand new untouched atm - will possibly buy a few more and once I have enough I'll switch over to them from my pampers!

I bet by tomorrow he'll change his mind again!!!!!!!!

x

Hey hun, I have 2 medium fuzzi bunz pockets and i think 2 one size fuzzi bunz pockets if your interested?

Glad he changed his mind babes x

I'm so glad he changed his mind! :happydance: We have 4 bumgenius all-in-ones that we were given for the reusable nappy trial we were involved in, and love them.

Jacqui - I may take you up on that offer...!

Anna - I actually like the Bum Genius the best out of the three I have to try...think I may order more of these!

If anyone can recommend any, please let me know! I would say my LO is a heavy wetter.

x

hey hun..well done!!!! bum genius are fab!! i also like my fuzzy bunz - the fit is aquard to get at first (mines one size so fits from birth to potty) but once i got it right i love it .... enjoy hun

sara

xxxxx

Thanks! I now have some fuzzy bunz on their way to me thanks to Jacqui :thumbup:

x

I would def recommend if you're new to cloth buy a few different types preloved so you don't spean loads on ones that you may not like :)

I would def recommend if you're new to cloth buy a few different types preloved so you don't spean loads on ones that you may not like :)

Thanks hun - I agree, already spent a fortune on just 3 nappies!!!! :blush:

Would like to try quite a few. I have a Bum Genius, Blueberry, Bambinex ans ome Fuzzy Bunz on their way to me now :D would like to try some Happy Heinys too! Oooo...I love the look of the Good Mamas too....do they require a wrap?

Any other recommendations girls?

x

Yeay for Fluffy bums!! I would try the Itti Bittis hun really impressed with them!!Also have the BGs and Blueberrys!x

I think I need to buy an Itti Bitti D'lish to try out... does anybody know the cheapest place to buy them in the UK?

I was online early Jac! LOL!! Can't wait for my fuzzis!!!!!!!

I'll second that....where is the cheapest place to buy itti bittis? Actually where is the best/cheapest place to buy most types? I've found a site that does 3 BG's plus a free wet bag and something else for £35.49...is that good?

x

https://babybots.co.uk are great for ittis :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->